For me, it's Chongqing. And you?

For me, it's Chongqing. And you?

Attached: chongqing.png (2561x1441, 3.35M)

New Zealand

Attached: 1540786641024.jpg (1420x799, 67.67K)

but it's so smol.

Was debating on getting h3. I always wait for the gold version to go on sale

Hokkaido and Miami, love the server farm on Haven as well

I still have no idea what was in that map. I just went to the roof and found the sniper rifle. Seemed pointless to do it any other way.

I haven't played 3 yet but it's definitively Sapienza and Mumbai to me. nu-Hitman really rocks, it's like a tourism sim and a hitman sim at the same time.

Something about chongqing gets to me. I guess it’s because I love cyberpunk

I like that one too.

Can I jump into the new Hitman games without playing the old ones? Or should I start the series from the beginning?

Attached: 1650424834735.png (614x480, 469.63K)

Paris is still my favourite map to massacre and also miami

Technically, the entire series is supposed to be one long continuous storyline.
That being said, the new games are standalone enough that it feels like a reboot with nearly no connection to the previous games. So yes, you absolutely can. You might miss a few obscure references here and there but that's about it

The tundra regions surrounding Whiterun will probably be where a portion of my soul goes to when I die. I spent a ton of time out there living off the land.

Attached: 1653218887868.jpg (750x736, 52.28K)

I'd say start with Contracts or Blood Money to get a feel for how the series used to be and then jump into the new games. Hitman 1 and 2 are pretty rough, Absolution is barely a Hitman game.

There’s so much fucking shit in that map, man. I went in the ICA headquarters and infiltrated like a boss

And a ching chong nip nong to you too, user!

You mean the old school ones? You don’t need to play those. But you should start with H1 of the WoA trilogy because it’s one continuous story and you will be lost because it’s like a spy movie plot

Chongkino for 3, Miami/Isle of Sgail for 2, Paris/Hokkaido for 1

I like these games viewing them as a puzzle that *can* be brute forced if you are an unga bunga, but i hate when i do an elaborate thing like break a chandelier off and have it land on someone and the crowd panics for a minute and then goes back to just having a convo right next to a crime scene. Big things like that set off a map-wide panic as people move away from it, causing congestion in other areas with all the npcs moving to new locations.
If you get the latest hitman it has all the story missions of the previous 2.

Who else did the recent elusive target by just poisoning her and running off? Easiest SA I ever did.

Kek, I did with the Malbec wine.
It's super suspicious too because the animation doesn't let you leave the counter until the target is dying in front of you.