Why are western girls so ugly in video games

Attached: 763DDB7F-A5B5-489A-988B-A44D8607F572.jpg (558x420, 73.71K)

one of them just looks realistic they're both pretty

I agree, but,

this thread again?

Because cute asian girls are the cutest. Miyeon best girl!

Attached: Ej5UpFmU4AEiX27.jpg (2048x1357, 229.79K)

asian girls are disgusting and so are you faggot OP

A lot of women in western games look like shit, but the one on the left looks fine.

>r/Gamingcirclejerk

Attached: 1630191857650.jpg (900x900, 89.01K)

What the fuck is gamingcirclejerk? I keep seeing pics with that on them posted here

Why are you such a fucking ugly faggot OP? Seriously, answer this.

LMAO i love this thread. Makes westoids brain melt

it's a gaming subreddit where they hate gamers and gaming

American games are made by women. Jap games are made by men.

its the place where communists go to cry because gaming is a right wing hobby

That tells you the reason behind the differences. Western games are also against sexualizing women.

Is this supposed to represent western video game women looking ugly? Ellie looks pretty cute here desu.

Other way around for female character designs buddy. Women design shit like this men are in charge of the ugly chicks

Attached: SQ_NSwitch_Bayonetta1.jpg (1000x1000, 664.32K)

>femininity sacred
Then why do they keep designing all their Asian females to look as white as possible? Your average Japanese female looks nothing like that. I feel like only the Yakuza series actually adheres to how Asians look.

I get the tranny wojak but what's the "V" supposed to symbolize?

The fact American men have low t doesn't mean they're women. You see plenty of American males pushing the same anti-sexual shit

What makes more money? Beautiful feminine characters, or realistic and ugly characters?

Is a bot posting these or what

>Jap games are made by men
Not really

Attached: Choujigen.Game.Neptune.jpg (3995x2829, 2.15M)

Violence good, feminine females bad.

Case in point TLoU2. Westerners are brain-dead retards.

Because of women, but not simply women, it is because of ugly women. We all know this. It is jealous hags and their weak men bitches that do their bidding.

Attached: 1653494314871.jpg (720x900, 76.75K)

Bullshit, Japanese women have not problem creating sexy female characters.

>Bullshit, Japanese women have not problem creating sexy female characters.

Attached: img.png (647x778, 34.64K)

If you don't like this you are low test

Attached: Ellie 2.jpg (576x1024, 45.7K)

Left is made by a team with lots of women. Right is made by a team with lots of men.
Women don't understand their own beauty because their brains don't go AWOOOGA BOOBA ASS AND HIPS.

Why is it only vidya games beat women with the ugly stick, while Hollywood still bets on hot chicks?

Because Hollywood is run by horny executives who get a kick out of fucking hot actresses and getting away with it.

Play my game and maybe I'll suck you off, chud

Attached: 1b898f43411b8023efe514c6098a0a26.jpg (1620x2880, 2.93M)

and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

>they're both pretty
There's nothing pretty about Lou2 ellie. she's a muf diver