Play The Sims 4

Play The Sims 4.

Attached: mrrakkonn-bella4.png (800x1000, 433.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=104412
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

recommend me some mods first.

Attached: 2601.webm (636x590, 1.92M)

no matter how many female OCs yudu you will never a real female one

And you're an illiterate moron.

why isn't this on the /vg/ general?
cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=104412
dlc unlocker if you got the legit game, you can use the gallery and shit

does anyone else go through the steam community page and look for weird shit people post?

and you are an ugly male with wig,eveybody laugh at you and think you're a laughing stock, change or you will end joining the 40%

Is there a mod that caters to MY specific fetish? What fetish is that, you ask?

Men being struck in the testicles by women (no castration though, obviously).

I wanted to shit talk you but I love TS4 and OP for promoting it so much that I'm gonna take the high road, well higher road anyway.

First off, these same ones get posted every time but there's a reason for that, so ib4 you or anyone else tries some shit.

All you need is MC Command Center and Wicked Whims. Everything else is optional but I like basemental's drug mod, some mods from Sacrifical like extreme violence and other shit, umm I think I use some of LittleMsSam's mods and uhh...most of the rest is just like, cosmetic shit. But really, just get MC Command Center and Wicked Whims and let the rest happen naturally.

Also, get Reshade and set it up for TS4. It's a game changer.

>game openly ignores a person's personality until it can't anymore

I used to browse skyrim steam streams for this reason

haha, well someone had to say it

Not really, sadly, but on loverslab there's a creator named fouyaya that has a really fucking based animation that you would love. Supposedly he's added new ones but it's locked behind paypig shit. Also the extreme violence mod lets you kick sims in the balls/vag but it's not fetishy, more like, well, violent/lulz.

How is it better than the sims 2 or 3?

i already do

Attached: 05-05-22_7-07-11 PM.png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

Attached: K01.webm (710x610, 2.79M)

Graphically, it completely renders 2 obsolete but with 3, the gap between them isn't as vast. Other than the pudding face bs, 3 was pretty good graphically imo. The open world and create a style were awesome, too, even if the former had ridiculous and potentially game-ruining issues and the latter was gimmicky and not totally necessary.

However, gameplay wise I suppose 2 and 3 might be arguably better in some ways. I've fully commited to 4 to the point where I've almost entirely forgotten how 2 and 3 played; I've made peace with 4's shortcomings and I can never go back. It's a preference thing, you have to find what works for you for yourself.

But I'd still cast my vote for 4, give it a try.

Already a head of you

Attached: TS4_x64 2022-04-17 23-10-37.jpg (2560x1440, 482.48K)

don't tell me what to do

Attached: the sims.webm (1024x576, 316.95K)

Absolutely based. How do I just know they're related lmao

>no newspapers
If you don’t need to remember to throw away all the old newspapers once you have the time, is it even a Sims game?

YJK

Attached: TS4_x64 2022-04-16 12-08-49.jpg (2560x1440, 872.12K)

my nigga

Btw, I remember seeing that pic posted in the sims general. I want to say she's gorgeous without coming off as creepy as they do there, so just know that's a fine looking vidya lass you got there, user.