Time to settle this, Any Forums

Time to settle this, Any Forums.
What is objectively the best controller to use on PC?

Attached: gamecontrolers-2048px-00023.png (1200x628, 794.37K)

Keyboard and mouse

Fightstick

Xbox controller, simple as

DualSense
>lowest input lag
>symmetrical sticks with smooth consistent motion, much better stick consistency than Xbox or Nintendo controllers
>fits comfortably in your hands
>nice, beefy d-pad for large hands and in the optimal position
>tons of input options for rebinding with touchpad, swiping, gyro, and even the mic button (which can be bound as a normal button in Steam Config)
>DS4Windows for a huge amount of customization, profiles and easy switching, gyro support, turbo, macros, etc
literally the perfect controller and makes poorfags seethe

Attached: dualsense1.jpg (1280x720, 99.52K)

xbox controller

Those new VR gloves

Nobody plays games on PC, what do you need a controller for?

Xbox controller gas all of those things plus it's plug and play, no need to set up steam or other shit

Dualshock 4. It has an ok d pad that's in a comfortable position if you want to use it for retro or 2d games and it has gyro if you're autistic

Xbox One
>Xinput
>Best compatibility
>Cheaper than competition
>Least amount of stick drifting
>AA Batteries
>Bluetooth or Wired
>Good battery life, I can play though entire games with one charge
>Good dpad
Can't speak for the SeX yet

This. PC is for getting real work done in Excel.

400 hours.

Next

What do you guys use for emulating older titles?

See
I fucking love the Dpad, it works for everything from fighting games to sidescrollers.
A huge improvement to the shitty 360 dpad.

Fightstick

there is no best just use whatever you're comfortable with

Objectively best is the Xbox controller since it just werks with everything, software be damned.
dualsense is good too if you're okay with some tinkering, and maybe need a touchpad for some couch cancer setup in the living room.

they play more than FIFA and Fortnite thats for sure

Attached: 2021 PS5 games.png (1003x390, 53.98K)

Can someone tell me if it's possible to use the 360 wireless adapter for the series x controller?

I don't think so. The 360 I think is using 2.4ghz for wireless while the series x is bluetooth

Nope. I won't tell you.

Xbox elite series 2

>The 360 I think is using 2.4ghz for wireless while the series x is bluetooth
The Series X is not just Bluetooth. It supports their proprietary wireless, along with Bluetooth and wired.

dualsense chads always win

The one you like most.

those kinda look like harlequin fetus hands but that aside, symmetrical layout is dumb. it's like inverting an axis or something.

on ayyyyyysymmetrical the joystick is always left, the buttons are always right. just makes more sense. i only own a dualsense and regret it based on changing my mind about the layout after living with it.

>It supports their proprietary wireless
Yeah that's why i asked, i thought maybe i can still use the old 360 adapter since i still have it

Whichever one pairs to the computer, duh.

Honestly OP what kind of retard are you, just use the controller that actually connects to your PC.

symmetrical sticks suck and i don't like how close my thumbs are

i also don't like how far away my thumbs are from the rest of my hands with the dualsense, it's uncomfortable

>muh plug and play!!!
you are a tech illiterate consoletard

>It supports their proprietary wireless
I didn't know that. That's pretty cool of them to continue supporting it

I'll just tell you now and say that your old adapter won't work with the Xbone-and-up controllers. You'd need the new one.

Thanks for the info.
I'm probably picking up the new one, i also thought of getting a Bluetooth adapter but i know Bluetooth has slightly more imput lag

yeah, exactly. good point.
my thumbs get more fatigued playing 3rd person games with the dualsense because they're both extended far from the hands.

You can just plug it in you know. Unless you really want it to be wireless