Which one is right?

Which one is right?

Attached: 1649705985694.png (500x546, 185.56K)

Karen is right. Metaniggers are cancer.

Pokemon is so easy as fuck so you might as well go with the ones you like.

Karen spams Sand-Attack and Double Team even outside of Stadium 2. Do not listen to a God damn word she says

Karen. Tier whores ruin pretty much every game they infect.

>proves gentleman right
You were never cut out for the big leagues

this. dumb bitch has dumb ai to boot

>trusting the bitch who uses a stall team

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SAND ATTACK ME THAT ISN'T META MY TEAM ISN'T SET UP TO COUNTER THIS!!!!

Gentleman because Karen doesn't use her favorite pokemon

how do you know she doesn't?

fpbp

One of those seems to be a random npc while the other has a name. It's pretty clear who winds up being right.

People saying
>muh meta
Are fucking retards. The point the guy is making is that not every Pokemon is meant for every battle. If you like your Charmander you won't send it out to battle in the middle of the fucking ocean, nor will you send it out against, say, a Garchomp.

Attached: 1543882347762.png (480x480, 251.88K)

>Gentleman is a metafag
>Implying metafags are snobbish know it all

One is saying to do what I want, the other is shaming for not winning battles. Pokemon aren't only for battling
I'd be pretty comfortable as a Miltank and Tauros farmer

One has a penis, the other has a vagina. Therefore, the vagina is wrong because women are inferior.

the man of course
>listening to female advice, ever

Karen. She's one of the strongest trainers in her region using her favorite pokemon with rather shitty moves while some literally who gentlemen is busy grinding at a facility using "objectively strong" pokemon and getting nowhere.

Attached: 1460671720756.jpg (352x326, 32.75K)

Both statements aren't mutually exclusive.

fpbp

GentleCHAD obviously.

I intentionally use the shittiest pokemon I can find, it makes the game more fun than just sweeping everything with an overlevels starter.

Karen is right and the other dude is left.