3-D Hack 'n Slash recommendations

No DMC, Bayonetta, God of war, Warriors, Ninja Gaiden as I have already experienced those series. I'm looking for new experiences. Also no Suda51 games because they are all too easy. yes I'm a Zoomer

: - )

Attached: X7TrHWN3qXNJBYm2DsdWhV.jpg (1280x720, 135.96K)

Uh... Dante's Inferno and Lords Of Shadows

already played them

If you can handle an indie hack and slash made by one person, Assault Spy.

i play on consoles

Maximo and sequel.

bullshit cover art. he NEVER snuck around or used his knives.

it's a fantasy game, go play splinter cell
already played those

God Hand
Everything by Platinum

Dragon Valor.

>Everything by Platinum
fuck off
never heard, will check it out thanks!

MG:R

already played it

metal gear rising you stupid nigger

Star Wars The Force Unleashed, nier:Automata, NieR Replicant, darksiders, Kingdoms of Amalur, or fromsoft games?

>Star Wars The Force Unleashed, nier:Automata, NieR Replicant, darksiders, Kingdoms of Amalur, or fromsoft games
already played them.

So you have played everything. Cool. Play a other genre then.

you know you don't have to comment if you have nothing to contribute

Onimusha Series, Sengoku Basara series, yakuza games(the one fist of the North Star game from same devs), musou games, MK shaolin monks, Star Wars episode 3, Prince of Persia, chaos legion, crisis core, splatter house 2010?

So 3 posts ago you said fuck platinum but you've played their biggest titles? I'm calling BULLSHIT

The Attack on Titan games were suprisingly well made, 2 not so much but 1 was great once you got past the initial grind

i never said fuck platinum i sad fuck you user for suggesting platinum developed games. they are all the same to me.
some of them I have played, you clearly didn't read the topic i don't want to play any more musou games they are all the same
i always wanted to try them, i should definitely start after this thread is axed

>should
*Will

The same applies to your "already played it" comments. How about list each and every last game of the genre you have played so we can give you better recs.

I'm contributing to my own thread, you had no recommendations. you are just looking for attention fuck off

>t. zoomer autist

Astral Chain is pretty unique

Attached: Keyart_rygarps2.png (755x972, 1.03M)

it's not realistic to list out every game I have ever played you banana
mmmmm don't know much about this, reminds me of pandora's tower
god of war

>god of war
And?

i don't want to play another god of war
and I know you will say that it came out before god of war but I don't want to play another greek mythology hack n slash