The perfect action game

>the perfect action game
>Except the company that made it doesn't want you to play it and instead wants you to play a significantly butchered version of it instead
It's just not fair ninja bros...

Attached: 6562155.jpg (707x900, 127.16K)

Just get an Xbox.

it runs at 4k 60 on one x and series x so I really don't care
team ninja can eat my balls

>we live in a world where an xbox you get just for ninja gaiden 1 and 2 still has more exclusives than a ps5
jesus christ

Nah. The combat is fine, but the level design and bosses are atrocious.

>tfw love ninja gaiden
>tfw born into the bad timeline where "Master Collection" is a lazy cash grab that has less features and more bugs than PS3 Sigma versions and not actually being a MASTER COLLECTION that is a combination of NES, SNES, NG04+toggles for HP1 and HP2, NGB, NG2, NGS, NGS2 coop mode and PvP with 3RE
Fuck this gay earth

They are still butthurt about Itagaki. They need to just wipe their asses of the raping he gave them in court and get it over with already.

This. If you value the games' replayability then you might as well just get an Xbox One. If you only want to play Black you could just get a 360 (2 has awful fucking performance on 360).

Nioh wins by default by not having semi fixed camera cringe
I hate this boomer shit so much

Attached: Wide Wirriam.gif (360x450, 3.59M)

cringe bait

oh it's another thread of turning this game into a false messiah because of it being the only one both with enough reasonable differences (not necessarily good or bad) to the rest of the series and it's the least available currently, how long until "people" start talking up Yaiba and Devil's Third

Cope

>Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge still doesn't have the clan multiplayer mode
Why live

>2022
>still not game withe the intensity that is NG2 combat

Why? WHY?

Anons...

Attached: wp2834287.jpg (1920x1080, 221.69K)

>TI: As a real man, I find no feeling of achievement in beating up millions of defenseless enemies. As for my opinion as a gamer, my free time is too valuable to spend it hacking away at an endless stream of dumb-as-a-brick opponents.
Is he right about DMC?

Attached: itagakiarredo_213721_1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 136.41K)

He said that about Dynasty Warriors, not DMC.

They're the same type of game

Epic bait. Stop trying to drive a wedge between action game fans.

>perfect
It has great combat mechanics but the entire game surrounding them is atrocious

It really does fucking hurt...it was my favourite 360 game along with Lost planet, and I couldn't believe what these niggers did to the franchise with the collection. I would have rather they ruined the 3rd one instead :(

Someone redpill me on razor's edge, I tried to play it but it's so fucking boring with the tanky enemies, boring level design + QTEs and trash bosses.
Literally the only good part so far was the naked Ayane cutscene

Black is the only good NG game and even that one has issues.
Also fuck these games resetting your upgrades on higher difficulties.

I mean, the gore is pretty nice, and the slashes and ripping enemies apart feels extremely satisfying. Uuuhh lets see...the double swords are fun...the uuhh...the arcade mode thingy, where you battle waves of enemies, that's fun if you wanna avoid linear missions, plus, playing as the girls is really fun, Kasumi is great! That's uuh.. that's all I have.

>try out the sigma 2 black mod
>says it has four difficulties
>oh so it's like the four difficulties in the original game?
>it's actually just 4 times master ninja but increasingly more awful and unfair

Attached: 1638050055574.png (500x500, 230.33K)

What version?

>Literally the only good part so far was the naked Ayane cutscene
That scene is definitely the best thing of the whole game. Man her ass and sideboobs where nice