Man, playing older games featuring Russia really feels different now. Talk about dated

Man, playing older games featuring Russia really feels different now. Talk about dated.

Attached: 3649570-no russian 1.jpg (1280x720, 76.14K)

russia has been promoting this kind of thing for a long time now. that IS the form of warfare they are actually good at now

MW2 and onwards were created in cooperation with American intelligence agencies to prime the Western Millennial generation into becoming susceptible to anti-Russian warmongering propaganda in Jewish-owned massmedia in the West.

I'm literally right and you all know deep down inside that it's literally 100% true.

Dated?

Where have you been for the last 3 months, if anything life is imitating art.

t. Millennials that gobble up anything coming out of Jewish-owned massmedia.

Russia is controlled by Jews so your boogieman doesn't work here retard. Anyway, give us a warning before you shoot up the supermarket or school.

I killed them all.

Attached: 1653686406058.jpg (1080x1080, 328.84K)

Gross i'm not a millennial, i'm a zoomer.

Now take your meds Vatnik

>Russia is controlled by Jews so your boogieman doesn't work here retard.
Nice try, millennial wignat retard. Care to give a single shred of proof of Russia being "controlled by Jews" close to a fraction to the same degree that America is?

Eagerly awaiting your response.

Americans be like:
>"omg vatnik vatnik russians so bad omg slava zuchinni!"
>*wife gets raped by niggers*
>*fat because of chemicals in food*
>*dies in supermarket shooting*

The oligarchs?

The entire justifcation of the war in the Ukraine being to "denaizify".

Its not even worthwhile to really debate this with you Ivan but I just wanted to let you know no one takes your seriously other than low IQ retards.

The US does it all the time lol, look up Operation Northwood/Condor, and the iran contra affair
Russia isn't controlled by Jews lmao, the sanctions hurt them the most

Ivan, the invasion of Ukraine was a dick move in the first place, and you've just kept doubling down on it instead of doing the sensible thing, shanking Putin and pulling out. At this point, North Korea seems less retarded than you guys.

Midwit

Correct. Did you know the DOD legally oversees and greenlights every portrayal of the military in movies and media since WW2?

Attached: nato.jpg (1000x612, 834.78K)

>The oligarchs?
What about them? I asked for proof of them "controlling Russia", and I only asked for proof that they have even a fraction of the same amount of power that Jews have in America.
>The entire justifcation of the war in the Ukraine being to "denaizify".
You're not supposed to take public communication at face value. Also, the Azov battalion are unironic neo-nazi wignat retards, like yourself, so even if "denazification" public communication was taken at face value, it bears some merit.
>Its not even worthwhile to really debate this with you Ivan but I just wanted to let you know no one takes your seriously other than low IQ retards.
I just want to let you know that 50% of the American population is non-White, your Empire is declining, and you will be nothing more than a contained regional dysfunctional 3rd world non-white country before the end of this century :-)

Russia has a different perspective of nazism than westerners. They see nazism as Russophobia as Germany attacked them first, whereas the west was trained to see Nazism as anti-PoC and anti-LGBT by Jews

>Ivan, the invasion of Ukraine was a dick move in the first place
No, it was the right thing to do. Russia hand was forced by the expansionism of the American Empire intending to build military bases and install nuclear launch sites on the border of Russia in order to achieve "nuclear first strike capability" against Russia.
>and you've just kept doubling down on it
I wish.
> instead of doing the sensible thing, shanking Putin and pulling out. At this point, North Korea seems less retarded than you guys.
Keep your wet dreams alive, knowing that the American collective psyche will suffer even more when your Jewish massmedia-induced delusions are crushed due to building up so much hope will be all the sweeter.

Putin's following the same playbook he did with Georgia; seizing ports and territory. It is the west that prolongs wars needlessly. Look at Afghanistan

>Correct. Did you know the DOD legally oversees and greenlights every portrayal of the military in movies and media since WW2?
I didn't realize it went that far lmfao. But it doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Got some resources I could read more about that?

>No, it was the right thing to do. Russia hand was forced by the expansionism of the American Empire intending to build military bases and install nuclear launch sites on the border of Russia in order to achieve "nuclear first strike capability" against Russia.

Well that didn't really work out for your boyfriend Putin now did it though since Finland is joining NATO lmao.

>every mainstream "WAR" video game for the past two decades
>Battlefields, CoD, etc.
>Russia bad, Russia enemy
>Proxy war in Ukraine starts
>(((Ukrainians))) beg for money and get dozens of billions in money and arms
>Proxy war begins with foreign mercenaries and arms just as MGS4 predicted
Really gets the marbles moving.

With how much direct "military advising" and funding has went into all those games, you're not wrong at all.

Chabad Lubavitch controls Putin. Chabad Lubavitch has controlled Trump and subsequently Biden. It's not "MUH JOOS" as Any Forumstards constantly spew, too, the ones really in charge are Zionist extremists that don't even consider themselves religiously Jewish - and they control both sides to come out on top.

Attached: rus + us sniper BC2.jpg (600x337, 59.22K)