Red Dead Redemption 2

Do I owe this game another chance in 2023, its 5th anniversary?

Attached: RDR2.jpg (284x350, 25.5K)

Yes but on a high end pc

Well, I'll be playing it on an XSX which is effectively a high end PC.

No, you'll be watching cutscenes and watching the game play itself as you deadeye every enemy and autoaim those you can't.

I play solely in firstperson and freeaim, so no try again, sweety.

>will reddit dead reddition 2 get better if i play it again
no. it will not

I'm older now though, I should have more patience, right.

Every once in a while I'm reminded that gtalikes even have autoaim. I turned that shit off and forgot about it

do what you want OP
why do you lack agency

>daily RDR2 schizo thread

>he plays low honor

Attached: 1653075518576.jpg (960x959, 105.18K)

XSX is still on series x edition

>five year
Jesus man

most of the retards who disliked the game and called it a walking simulator played it like a goody two shoes saying hello to everyone.

are there any benefits to keeping your bounty high and taking out players who come for you? just got a clean counter-ambush and enjoyed it but I've seen enough aimbots to know next time will probably suck ass

Got a 3080ti and finished rdr2 last week
Also recommending this.

why the fuck are you playing online

there are no benefits to playing online

>RDO
there is zero benefit to playing online at all

nah, it's not very good

I play using DSR at 4K maxed out using the DLSS for sharpness. It's still one of the best looking games I've ever played. Regardless of how many plotholes and how hokey the writing gets in modern Rockstar games, nobody makes living, breathing, believable interactive worlds like them. Not even Ubisoft has managed to make NPC's feel like dynamic people and not just mannequins with 1-2 sentences of scripted dialogue.

>online
Please don't.

been in my Steam library for like a year and haven't bothered touching it until I got my new card
unfortunately it tickles my tism, but it's weird how much money went into this that they're just not doing anything with