I just remembered that in an Asuka thread a couple of weeks ago I mentioned I was getting diagnosed and someone asked...

I just remembered that in an Asuka thread a couple of weeks ago I mentioned I was getting diagnosed and someone asked me to keep them posted, my gp was kind of vague desu, he said my blood test was normal and therefore diagnosed me with depression/anxiety, he gave me some meds. No effects yet 1 week onwards, but they're only meant to be noticeable after 2 weeks apparently. Anyway consider this me fulfilling that request to give an update

Attached: asuka berates you.gif (500x341, 985.63K)

Good luck! Yeah, most meds of that sort has at least 2-3 weeks downtime, before they start working. I hope you don't get too many side effects.

depression: the video game

dont take the ssris theyre not good for you
i wish i had an asuka gf, my friend likes misato i think hes gay

Missed me?

Attached: poopsuka.png (752x473, 378.29K)

Your friend is based you fucking nigger

no he's not, misato is gay as fuck
if i wanted to be around whores like her id go outside

>not Apoopa
2.6/10

>dont take the ssris theyre not good for you
eh I'll give it a go for a while at least
it's sertraline btw, apparently that's the same thing as zoloft
I'm probably gonna lose my job soon regardless so it's not like I need to be super switched on

why are asukafags all mentally ill, the fuck is your guys' problem?

Be the change you wanna be, friendo.

Attached: not_poopsuka.jpg (1080x1080, 113.66K)

What's the appeal of anime

She's literally me, but female.

I just finished evangelion and I'm baffled. It was good and had plenty of kino moments, but alot of it was just standard anime shit with le monster of the week. And some people consider it to be the best anime???

Ssris will completely fuck you over

Don't take them

Clean up your diet and exercise instead of looking for an easy way out of things

diagnosed with what? gay retard disease?

Is this a Depression Quest thread?

Attached: 1643293555530.gif (500x570, 464.7K)

just fucking watch eva nigga
if you don't like it then you'll probably never like an anime
well my diet is not perfect but not terrible
exercise seems like the hardest shit in the world, I completely hate feeling fucking tired and sweaty and all my muscles aching and it doesn't give me any of the good brain drugs people say exercise is for desu

NOO YOU HAVE TO SPOONFEED ME, WHY SHOULD I LIKE THING

The average shonen is better than eva

Overrated shit

bc it's kino

Attached: EVA-01 vs zeruel.gif (500x375, 1.77M)