I will never not be mad

I will never not be mad.

Attached: 468B371E-ADAE-4B5C-8BEB-D647EB2EDE3E.jpg (850x1280, 284.65K)

bot thread

If the Mario mandate does exist is because of Dobson

*MovieBob
Also is there even any evidence that Dobson played any Zelda game past the first two? 99% of his enjoyment of the franchise seemed to come from the awful DiC cartoon

Attached: EhWkFenUwAATsN4.jpg (600x1420, 118.23K)

Dobson only ever cared about the shitty American cartoons. In LoZ Link's hair was dark blonde at best depending on the picture. By LttP's official art it had brightened significantly and OoT made it even more bright.

Attached: images (96).jpg (700x384, 42.92K)

Do note how in the comic he even draws OoT Link as more "anime" to show his contempt

Attached: j.jpg (222x227, 15.14K)

This is not a defense of the son of Dob but what the fuck is "dark blonde" and how is it not just brown? Are burgers so swarthy that any hair that's not black gets counted as blond?

I always figured Link was designed as a dirty/strawberry blonde

>dobshit can actually draw but rather stick to this shitty excuse of an artstyle

Attached: tumblr_1906c749eef5e3a236b3f174d4e4b598_f4c453c1_1280.jpg (1242x1539, 295.45K)

japanese get to decide what link looks like, not inflated american piggu

Left is traced, no doubt

Reminder this guy mistaken the Super Metroid comic as "western" when it's drawn by a Japanese artist, Benimaru Itoh

>shitty

get some taste faggot

I rather him strictly doing onmodel art than his ugly artstyle.

Attached: tumblr_84c527f41805ce4d96e3d29d53042bd9_19be2b00_1280.jpg (1242x1728, 410.5K)

Tou should take some time to.leaen how color works both as a piment and as light. Educate yourself.

Imagine being a Western artist who prefers cartoons and not even being inspired by something/someone good like Don Bluth or Warner Brothers, but instead fucking trash like DiC

What is it about artist that get so uppity about everything but art? Tons of people who can draw yet the vast majority have some shit opinion the are obsessed with shoving it into their art and down everyones throat.

I've always wondered by so many adults become obsessed with children's cartoons.

Lots of people become artists because they want to express themselves by being obnoxious

Arrested development. They also seek out "adult" plotlines in it because they're not well developed enough for actual TV meant for adults

>actual TV meant for adults
no such thing exists

Trying to figure out the workings of his brain is so strange. All of the artwork for the earlier Zelda games depicts Link with reddish or dirty blonde hair, not the dark brown he draws. If he believes ALTTP Link actually had pink hair, then he's going by the sprite, in which case NES Link also doesn't have dark brown hair. By that Same logic Mario also wears brown or black overalls.

These people want lesbian relationships in shit like Disney cartoons or My Little Pony because they can't handle any adult show dealing with the concept for one

Found the mentally impaired adult

Attached: rjg.png (854x479, 180.41K)

So when is Son of Dob going to announce he's trans.
Considering current state of US politics, him being failed thirsty nerd begging for attemtion, I think it's only a matter of time.

I could swear he's already said he was bisexual

Every day I wake up with a tiny suicidal urge and every day it is put down by the knowledge that at least I'm not Dobson.

Attached: 1555648895409.png (769x1080, 1M)

Well, what do you watch? Dry paint?

autism