Fire Emblem: Three Hopes

Thoughts on the new Fire Emblem: Three Hopes trailer?
youtube.com/watch?v=LNllTZWziQc

Attached: leicester alliance.png (720x405, 464.8K)

I love my wife Bernie!

Attached: Bernie(1426).jpg (738x1103, 798.35K)

I love my husband Lorenz!

Attached: the rose of gloucester.png (1214x1244, 3.41M)

Do you think Knights and archers have the same moves or are actually different?

No bad designs, but none are the characters' best design they've had. Overall they're fine

Marianne looking gorgeous as always.

Marriage with Marianne

This is my favourite Raphael design

Attached: bandana raphael.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

>Hype already dead
Deerbros....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LEONIE IS SO FUCKING CUTE. I LOVE TOMBOYS

Attached: CUTE Leonie.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

Golden Deer trailer tweet already has more likes than the Eagles trailer tweet at its peak even though Any Forums tells me all the time Twitter is tranny beagle lover central

>she has manleths hairstyle because in this new timeline she idolizes the ashen demon as much as jeralt

I assume we are going to go up against Jeralt as well in this game now that Byleth is the "villain". I wonder how they will motivate Leonie's decision to at least fight against Jeralt's child

>even though Any Forums tells me all the time Twitter is tranny beagle lover central
It is tho. Have you checked Edelgard's reddit page?

Canon

Attached: 20210520_220628.png (276x276, 77.1K)

Well what do we do now?

As with every trailer, I think it looks flashy and exciting, but I'm on the fence. I need to know what else is there. Hyrule Warriors had the adventure mode to grab me. Spent a long time with that game. AoC was better in gameplay but it didn't have anything to keep me hooked, so I burned through it. What does Three Hopes have to make it last?

No but seriously Catherine would be the better wife. I would never sacrifice my son's foreskin to the Tribe of Dagda.

Hope for a church trailer next Friday then demo trailer then final story trailer then launch

>What does Three Hopes have to make it last?
I legit think its just 3H lite but with Shez instead of Byleth.

Raphael, Ignatz, and Lysithea are 100% their best designs.

Feels good being the sole CRITNATZ enjoyer

Attached: IMG_20191022_113804.png (300x300, 98.87K)