THE STATE OF THE ART OF VIDEOGAME MAKING

you seem to be suffering from the insane delusion that the industry exists to appeal to the consumer

no, it exists to force the consumer into consuming shit they can barely tolerate to push propaganda and brainwashing

they don't want you having experience with freedom even in a virtual setting, they will always sabotage the product to brainwash you into subservience (do what random authority tells you to do, get reward! FUN!)

they will never even try to make a legitimately dynamic experience and will attack and sabotage anyone who tries to compete with their insidious trash

PS fuck everyone on this board you are braindead housecats

Attached: Untitled.png (739x321, 342.11K)

>open image
>eyes immediately dart to feet
>only focus on it
>try to look at the her legs and ass
>eyes move back to feet
Brehs...it's over

there is nothing appealing about feet
fuckin' cut those fuckers off
wear them around my neck
lucky bitches feet

same but hands

Attached: MV5BNzc3OTAwZGMtYTMzYi00MmMxLTkwNDItZmQ3OTFhNTlmOWRlL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc2NjA5MTU@._V1_.jpg (1282x720, 63.42K)

Hot. I hope I get brainwashed.

I can understand the appeal for feet and armpits because those areas have truly sensitive skin and old woman got nothing of that
even their elbows look like crap

A completely boundless sandbox without any context would get boring to me very quickly. Playing around the preset boundries and finding ways through them is much more entertaining.

Why is there a shadow in the air around him?

morioh has dusty air

>braindead housecats
>redditspacing

The industry exists primarily to make money. They've currently calculated that appealing to the resetera crowd is more lucrative than the Any Forums crowd.
That's really all there is to it.

The composition of the image draws the eye towards the feet, the legs form a straight line pointing right at them. It's unintended but they they end up becoming the focal point.

>game that isn't fun to normies still don't sell well despite forcing progressive themes
Well done OP, you sure thought for yourself here. Enjoy your life-long misery chasing the latest boogieman Any Forums tells you to hate.

feet

Degenerate

That's nice and all, but what's the source?

No. They cultivated that crowd through forcing constant indoctrination in all forms of media and institutions.
They get funding for putting propaganda in their games. The end customer's wishes don't matter. If it hurts sales, so be it. They're not losing anything because they're being subsidized.

Yes, literally all of them. Every single company and dev. And if we could just get rid of this one company and this one man, everything could get fixed, because just like my favorite capeshit, everything I hate is caused by one thing only.

blessed and true
its all about making money and owning everything

Yes, every major publisher and developer is being subsidized. If you have an audience, then you have influence, so the people who print money keep you under their thumb.

They make money by serving the interests of the people who can simply print money.

You are so close to the truth yet you fail to see the point. You still think it's a singular bad guy pushing propagandist views and then profiting off the fact.
The system exists for the lowest common denominator and all popular media is built around it. Not to warp it or pervert it, simply to serve and profit off it. You're living in a world of and for hylics.
If you really cared and you were above the rest then the only path left to you is to create. You don't want to be part of the system and you don't want to be slave to it, either. You're clearly confused and your path is just starting, but read the work of the Cynics (as with all things, start with the Greeks for understanding).
If you're planning to stay a consoomer in spite of your epiphany then get either the rope or the drugs ready.