Why aren't you reading her VN Any Forums?

Why aren't you reading her VN Any Forums?

Attached: akire.png (353x724, 281.57K)

I'll play it if someone can describe its chuuniest moments in extraneous detail

Ok, so the overall lore goes like this: A bunch of Nazi SS officers wants to summon the devil, who just happened to be a golden gay lion, by having a bunch of death battles with rock opera BGMs at Berlin so that they can use alchemy to help a high school girls give birth to a flying castle made of skeletons, and the only way to get rid of them is if a spiritual fetus that became a regular guy can figure out how to use a guillotine that is also a ghost from the French Revolution that lives in his elbow. He is assisted by his dumbass high school dropout suicidal buddy and a samurai tsundere who wants to fuck her zombie brother who is also her zombie grandparents and another SS officer, all according to the ever-growing schemes of a senile french Jewish snek named Karl in his attempts to euthanize himself through cosmic cuckoldry.

I can fix her

Attached: 1498744796952-2.png (2594x1465, 3.8M)

i rather play her game instead.

Attached: smug.jpg (772x606, 82.94K)

Attached: malie_fabula2021_02_13_03_22_01.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Already did, it was good, but not great, it felt like it was 2 long.

She doesn't have a route.

Ahhhhhh....

Attached: Rusalka Is Love Rusalka Is Life.webm (854x480, 2.92M)

Why do many DI threads on Any Forums and Any Forums all of a sudden. Did the Umineko fags finally read their second VN?

Attached: 1651898402254.jpg (500x500, 131.39K)

>moenigger getting uppity

>The best thing about Rea's route was 1-hour romance between Rusalka and Ren at the beginning

She doesn't have a route.

The day Rusalka gets her own route and ends up together with Ren will be a day I will die happily

Attached: Dies Irae 5577120808320655885.png (800x600, 680.36K)

>Wanting to fix Rusalka
>Not wanting to get on Rusalka's Wild Ride (which never ends)

I think it's the best but yeah it took me 4 months to finish with a lot of breaks and Kei's route is unnecessary and should be skipped

She does but t's called Rea route for some reason.

perhaps the most 'what the fuck was his problem' character of all time

>Kei's route is unnecessary and should be skipped

Please off yourself sir ASAP

Attached: Kei Is The Best.png (1883x1666, 3.56M)

It's shit. Cope about it. The only good part was the rooftop scene but that's it.

For some reason looking from outside I thought this game had no sex scenes
That reason being that I'm retarded and should know better

Attached: 13andup.jpg (364x364, 14.54K)

I will on August

I did, got halfway into Marie’s route (close to 3/4ths of the way in) and dropped it. It was just boring. Boring fights, no character development, no emotional stakes. Not sure how you fuck up “time traveling wizard Nazis with SEX” but they did.

Where the fuck are our routes

Attached: Where The Fuck Are Our Routes.png (1300x881, 847.24K)

>dropped it when it was literally about to get good

>it gets good!
>three quarters in

Attached: smug legion.jpg (1024x1024, 302.64K)

I will read it in August.