I remember playing the early version of this game and humans looked sometimes white sometimes asian sometimes black...

i remember playing the early version of this game and humans looked sometimes white sometimes asian sometimes black, etc. i decided to revisit the game today and now all humans look brown. am i crazy or this how it was all along?
not even trolling just curious.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 64.74K)

I'm pretty sure this happened the last update. I don't really care though, I never play as humans anyway.

Happened with the latest update. The most popular mod was one that made all the humans white. It attracted a pretty vocal following that would constantly talk about white genocide, replacement conspiracy, white supremacy, etc. So the devs banned the mod and made all humans mixed race.

I'm mixed race so I don't see the issue.

lol i bet the Any Forumstards are absoutely seething about it

don't you chuds always talk about the white genocide and globohomo?
why are you surprised a game set in the year 2200+ shows humans as genetic mutts?

Goddamit, I just bought this game on sale from a keysite.

based

strange. why not just leave it as it is and have an equal odds of getting a white/asian/black/etc human instead of brown only.

because he's lying.

>he doesn't use SE humans mod

how do you know?

I have the game. There are multiple races.

but im playing right now and there's only pale brown humans only.

>not even trolling just curious.
You are trolling because they readded the old portraits a while ago.

I'm so annoyed a case of the developers being lazy faggots and replacing the old portraits with some new souless samefag shit got completely hijacked by poltard shitposters. The problem shouldn't of been that none of the faces were white enough, it should of been that the lazy artist tried to pass off the same face with slight changes as new different faces. The up side is now we have a new portrait pack, and the new one is at least good for playing humans with a clone army origin.

Attached: Samefags.jpg (1325x241, 66.28K)

concession accepted

Why are they all asian

because those dumbfuck swedes are doing the south park future race thing. it's unrealistic but whatever. like the guy above says, use the SE humans mod.

Yes, they changed the usual bearded bad colonel for the humans
Now you can only be a chink

they literally changed content for less instead of more

Do not give these people money.

>Chuds keep accusing us of wanting white genocide
>So we'll remove white people from our futuristic game
I'd call you a jew, but they are much better at lying than you are.

Attached: 1644640429807.jpg (853x1000, 237.31K)