BWC BAD EVEN THOUGH ITS PLEASURED MY MOTHER AND MILLIONS OF WHITE, BLACK, BROWN AND YELLOW WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD

>BWC BAD EVEN THOUGH ITS PLEASURED MY MOTHER AND MILLIONS OF WHITE, BLACK, BROWN AND YELLOW WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD

Attached: 20220527_104544.jpg (252x233, 19.78K)

Attached: 1653410812439.png (497x549, 152.4K)

I always wonder if this place is just a battleground for different discord groups

Attached: wheresthevideogames.gif (327x251, 2.79M)

It is

Past few years have started to look that way. All of Any Forums is meant for hobbies, but people do nothing but talk about politically tangent shit on them. Honestly they ought to get rid of Any Forums completely so it doesn't attract these people looking to argue and annoy each other about retarded shit.

dare I ask for the source?

One of the first results for bleached on rule34.xxx

>EVEN THOUGH ITS PLEASURED MY MOTHER AND MILLIONS OF WHITE, BLACK, BROWN AND YELLOW WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD
lies
our women dont get enough BWC

Attached: sandpussy.png (1280x903, 1.44M)

everything feels like a fucking psyop campaign to push some autistic agenda now and not just faggots doing shit because its funny.

you are a stupid nigger. Any Forums runs this site and every meme that ever became mainstream. the buzzwords? the basedposting? the outward raids? all Any Forums

They do in WV for some reason

Its what happens when the poor is moderated like ass. Other boards which I will not name dont have this issue.

I literally found it in 10 seconds, apply yourself

Any Forums isn't the problem, it's another symptom.
Everyone who has Discord installed on their computer should be given a permanent ban.

>raids
LOL kill yourself stupid Any Forumsnigger

yeah and I have to wonder who is helping empower these factions since it visibly spills over into real life

We can change that...

Attached: cff55ce7c269d5d5e6bec08aa6f95092c9dc5e8c.png (2100x3000, 2.2M)

This nigger kicked me from his server for no reason

Video games

This blender or a different program? Looks neat

Alas, the internet is now srs bsns.

yes you will
i wont accept any less than you living up to your word

Attached: 1596412018241.jpg (1200x847, 88.72K)