When will Any Forums admit that violent video games causes school shootings?

when will Any Forums admit that violent video games causes school shootings?

Attached: 1624737371877.png (924x823, 724.16K)

If you make this thread again I'll thrill you

Because they never happen in any other countries sans the United Niggers of america.

when conservatives admit guns kill people

Niggers kill more people so don't we ban niggers.

there are hundreds of millions of gamers so why arent there hundreds of millions of shootings a year?

when will neocons admit that hyper individualism, automatic weapons and monotheism are ruining anglo society

I'm fine with school shootings if it means I can have my vidya

why do americans willingly sacrifice their young for their right to own firearms

when leftoids admit that niggers kill people, not guns

Very redpilled user

I've been playing fighting games for decades now and I'm still a huge pussy

Post achievements for this game

You've seen our politicians, they openly call for abolishing the rights of parents and jailing political rivals even with the number of guns held by the public. I would never trust those snakes to rule an unarmed population.

>I am giving up my guns, we don’t need them when we have the police

Mass shootings require going outside.

What is the best video game to commit school shootings?

>only have a problem with the reprisal
>turn a blind eye to why there is reprisal
You're not going to stop indiscriminate violence until you address what's motivating it. People are going to use violence any way they can. If you think guns are bad you sincerely lack imagination.

>every "heavily publicized" shooting ever in the past decade
>suicidal shooter was in contact with federal agents in "racist" chatrooms
>didn't do anything to stop, and instead prodded them on and likely provided funds and assistance
Really makes you think.

inb4 jannies, they should do their fucking job instead of letting this filthy place fill up with degenerate coomer threads.

Attached: fbi glowchad.gif (640x640, 964.81K)

you can do better conservacuck I believe in you

Yeah the most recent shooter had two gucci ARs that even /k/fags can't afford at 18 without a job...

I have an easy solution, arm every kid. School shootings happen because kids can't fight back and are easy targets. If kids had guns and could shoot the school shooter as well, things would be different. Moar guns. Me for president I'm not even american btw

Can't do better than the truth.

Attached: niggercontrol.jpg (513x463, 38.33K)

>back in my day we went out back and shanked each other for dominance
>like rational men
there will always be violence, guns just take the effort out of it

>Their young
Teachers and politicians don't put their kids in the firing range
They sacrifice OTHER people's kids to try and steal the right to self preservation.

how did some boomer dad hear about this game when i dont even know about it?

I genuinely can't believe that people think that an 18 years old being able to go to a store and simply walk out with an AR-15 is a reasonable thing.

>local leftie gets absolutely DEVASTATED by FACTS

Attached: muhgraph.jpg (480x360, 13.38K)

Fuck OP and this demotivational bait shit, this is now a Snatcher thread.

Attached: url(242).jpg (1000x1008, 191.1K)

SHOW ME THE BODIES
>SHOW ME THE BODIES
SHOW ME THE BODIES
>SHOW ME THE BODIES
SHOW ME THE BODIES
>SHOW ME THE BODIES
SHOW ME THE BODIES
>SHOW ME THE BODIES

Attached: doubt increasingly verbose.jpg (232x928, 59.79K)

Americans cause school shootings, lets get rid of Americans.

The majority of school shooters are white user.

No one including Any Forumstards even plays those shitty low budget edgy games I mean look at it

You're the epitome of the person I described as sincerely lacking in imagination. Your first thought after thinking "what could be just as bad as guns?" is a fucking knife. You think guns are the effortless way to murder a bunch of innocent people. You are in for a rude awakening when the entire infrastructure in all major cities needs to be redesigned because murderous arson and poison gas is becoming a serious public health concern.

but this is literally a case of a shooting causing a violent video game.

Show me your mothers body or she doesnt exist

when the school shooters are also influenced by other forms of media

Get out namefag

whites kill more jews

but columbine shooters listened to Nirvana 24/7 and no one says the band influenced them!

>Cops exchanged fire with shooter before entry into school
>did not pursue, instead tased and peppersprayed parents trying to get into the school for an hour
>SWAT team did nothing, shooter locked himself in a room, made a teacher get a key to unlock the door
>etc
Why are so many of you bootlickers? Why give these faggots billions on billions of dollars every year for their shitty larp fantasies?

when you admit that you will never be a woman

No that's cyberpunk as fuck, let's get to it.

dangerously based

>”Yes, I do support abortion. How could you tell?”

Because violent niggers are a bigger threat to everyone.

Attached: 1653604972802.jpg (1050x2019, 392.72K)

I blame Any Forums.

The shooter was motivated by antisemitic fascists misusing free speech on Any Forums

cars exist too

>And I swear that I don't have a gun
Maybe they should

No shit retard, unless you are willing to pay someone to care for a baby, you have no right to to tell anyone to keep a burden. Religion has no place in politics or science, I can tell you are a fucking retard though

the buffalo walmart shooter had white skin like you, you disgusting vermin. Fuck you. You will go extinct

Now I know you are a newfag on top of a namefag.
The columbine shooters's musical tastes also got blasted. Rap, Marilyn Manson and others

Its called being free you EUropoor