Are they good MCs?

are they good MCs?

Attached: Guda.png (625x688, 206.53K)

Only Gudako in the doujins where she has a dick. Who gives a hoot about the bland ass dude, though.

Not really, but they're not supposed to be so you can self insert

>There is literally only ONE Gudako/Shuten yuri doujin
why is this allowed

better than shirou at least

Not really when you think about it.
FGO came out nearly 7 years ago, and at most Gudao/Gudako are only pretty decent by now.
Shirou taken in it's entirety out classes them

nah
shirou has some funny quotes but other than that he's a bit shit

The Lostbelts are dumb fun but I never bought how Guda is taking mental damage like they're in some horrible catch 22.

Attached: 1637594932267.png (536x409, 307.24K)

>silky tights

Attached: pepeGASM.png (112x112, 18.8K)

literally (You).

Attached: file.png (820x1000, 627.29K)

they're just another typical modern day "everyman" you see in a lot of jrpgs where they act more like a function than an actual character since people want to self insert and actual character traits get in the way of that. so the best you get out of them is anxiety over massacring timelines which anyone would have.

>gachashit
No. Also, any character so bland that you can flip their gender and have no impact on the story being told is objectively a bad protagonist

read the vn

how come this guy never learned how the nose area works

>Shirou taken in it's entirety out classes them
Maybe in being a brash, generic 90s shounen anime hothead self-insert. There is a reason Nasu forgot about him after Hollow Ataraxia.

No

I read the VN. He is still the worst character in the series.

not only they are not good MCs
they are not even characters

they are literally (me) so yes

>A literal WHO gets summoned
>the fucking Muramasa needs Shirou's body to be properly summoned because he's not "popular" enough and is basically a skinwalker wearing Shirou skin without any shred of Shirou inside it.
I used to love it but now I have nothing but contempt and rage for this shitty game.

Attached: negev (8).png (334x524, 284.39K)

Don’t forget how Olympus establishes that the Lostbelts are actually simulated realities, or how Olga’s death suddenly became the Guda’s raison d’etre when part 2 began.