youtube.com/watch?v=3CQCG8jPuW8

Attached: 44b.jpg (407x509, 19.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcmudVzvRaw
youtube.com/watch?v=XD8dCrpR-D0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>those gosh darn zoomers at it again
>22 btw

It's a literal static image, there's nothing scary about it. Looking through the comments only zoomers find this stuff freightening. It's a basic ass Garry's Mod.

is that.... AN EMPTY GMOD SERVER????????
AHHHHHHHHH HELP ME NIGGERMAN IM FUCKING YIIKING OUT

Attached: zoomiezoomzoom.png (853x109, 16.88K)

>Zoomers pretending to be scared for their youtube channel
Fixed it for you

I mean I find it stressful. Trying to outrun something is always stressful even if its a stupid as hell looking 2d image. Just look at the green demon challenge in mario 64, thats not scary but it is stressful

I’m a zoomer who sat around in empty gmod maps. It wasn’t scary at all and I have no idea how this meme came into being.

>dude i'm like, i'm like actually shaking right now, bro

Attached: 1557439649813.jpg (1068x1200, 90.04K)

LIMINAL SPACE LIMINAL SPACE LIMINAL SPACE LIMINAL SPACE LIMINAL SPACE LIMINAL SPACE LIMINAL SPACE LIMINAL SPACE

Because the majority of zoomers have never experienced true isolation. They have their entire friendship group at the touch of a button on their phones, unlimtied access to billions of other people on the internet to interact with.
It's no wonder zoomers are the most mentally ill generation, they CANNOT switch off from modern life because they're symbiotically attached to social media as their main form of communication. Their perception of solitude, of socialization of what a healthy amount of human contact is is fundamentally skewed and it's too late to fix it.

Attached: 1587941368618.jpg (960x931, 159.62K)

Is that a deformed face with le scary sound and le hekking VHS filter?
Oh my Elon Musk, I need a new pair of underwear

>i can't explain why thing that usually has people but now it doesnt have people is unsettling
have these kind of people never stepped outside? an empty street is spooky unless you live in a nice neighbourhood

johj

I stopped reading after cockroaches get to Earth. Did it get any good since then?

I lol’d

shut the fuck up, holy shit you're annoying

not true, im actually 23

johj

Attached: 30187595_p0.jpg (1000x826, 233.15K)

>Butthurt because it's true and you know it

Attached: 777.png (357x362, 148.1K)

yjk

youtube.com/watch?v=qcmudVzvRaw
>Thought it was funny until I saw Shreks face.
>THAT was horrifying, all joking aside.

Attached: zoomer horror.jpg (1044x1393, 247.64K)

nextbots are actually scary though?

kinda creepy/startling face
looks like those mars roach men

that's the joke

Those guys actually were a little creepy. Definitely intentional though.

youtube.com/watch?v=XD8dCrpR-D0

I stopped after that too, and I remember there was some spoiler]Cockroach human hybrids[/spoiler]
The ant chick was hot and the Mantis shrimp boxer was cool though

maybe I'm a huge faggot but terraformars S1 was pretty scary for me

Attached: 1363751222750.jpg (448x482, 40.9K)

It was pretty metal, I remember that cockroach who Sub-Zeroed some guy's head and spine, and used it as a weapon

>TFW really got into Terraformers
>It shits the bed so badly when it reaches a certain point that I drop it completely

It could have been big.

wait what happened?

Don't know about anyone else, but I legit find terraformars roaches scary. Their soulless eyes, erratic roach behavior, and hulk-like strength is terrifying.

truuuuuuuu, although that is spooky, call it something edgy like "Cain, The Marked Sinner" and you have a meme right there

The thing is that this actually has the potential to be good...if there was an actual fucking model. Think of a 5 player mode, inspired by Terraformers, 5 astronauts go out into space and run into a scary alien you have to outrun him, you can find weapons and stuff scoured across the map to try, think rng spawn points, and you find the willpower to try and kill him or you can pussy out and simply try to escape.

Attached: 1653342574342.png (160x133, 27.28K)

I just didn't like the direction it was going after a certain point, just my own experience/opinion.

amen brother real talk

They do look creepy.
It's why I j-walk to the other side of the street when I see one.

>get a load of this faggot
kinda gay ngl