Why does it feel so soulless? It's truly a inoffensive game

Why does it feel so soulless? It's truly a inoffensive game.

Attached: The_Legend_of_Zelda_Twilight_Princess_Game_Cover.jpg (220x312, 27.2K)

because you have shit taste in games
because you're an npc
because your skin is dark

You wouldn't know soul if it hit you in the face, zoomer.

TP is a zoomer game.

LMAO kill yourself disgusting faggot. I have better taste in games than you. If anything if you like a garbage game like Twilight Princess then it's highly likely that you are a braindead retard with low IQ

OP instantly blown the FUCK out
how can he ever recover?

TP is literally a zoomer game you stupid fuck. Only zoomers born between 1996-2000 would think it's any good.

Can confirm, I was born in 1999 and I like TP.

Wrong. Zoomers think BotW is peak Zelda.

>If anything if you like a garbage game like Twilight Princess then it's highly likely that you are a braindead retard with low IQ
Absolutely based

Nice try zoomer, but if you played TP as a kid you're Gen Z.

Yeah TP is probably the least fun 3D Zelda. I like the art and the world but I never felt engaged by the puzzles or combat.

kek FPBP

I was born in 1986 and I think BOTW is superior to TP. In fact I think TP is probably the worst mainline Zelda ever made

Blacks love Midna, though. I’ve never met one that played Zelda and wasn’t crazy about her.
They know what’s good.

Dog sections were annoying and I’ll never play it again because of them

fpbp

Are you retarded? If you played Twilight Imperium as a kid, if anything you'd be a millennial. I was 19 when it came out.

>n fact I think TP is probably the worst mainline Zelda ever made
WW and SS say hello user.

>doesnt even address the brown skin comment
Based DesQuarion Floyd

Here's your Death Mountain bro. What the fuck was Aonuma smoking?

Attached: Map_22.jpg (194x194, 7.87K)

The game has problems but lack of soul isn't one of them.

We're talking about Twilight Princess, not Twilight Imperium.

TP came out in 2006, everyone who was in elementary school when it came out is a zoomer. And elementary school is typically the golden years of your childhood.

WW was better than both TP and SS. WW was the last Zelda I would call a masterpiece.

When was Zelda EVER offensive?

I enjoy the works of Tarkovsky and Bergman. Twilight Princess will always be a disgrace to the Zelda series

>WW was better than both TP and SS. WW was the last Zelda I would call a masterpiece.
*coughs* This isn't even including the flood of subpar Toon Zelda games minus MC.

Attached: Wind Waker.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

I wipe my ass with TP. It's a bad game.

go back in time and play it Christmas morning on the new fangled Wii, hard to find them in stores, it was magical as fuck

Attached: water_seal.jpg (620x473, 42.38K)

One puzzle doesn't ruin a whole game, especially since the puzzle in question was meant to be a shortcut to make your life easier, rather than something necessary to progress the game.

All I can remember about OoT Death Mountain was the route to forest and the volcano. TP's DM dungeon was better than both of OoT's.

What's with these daily Twilight Princess seethe threads?

It's inoffensive in the sense that it felt completely uninspired

>One puzzle doesn't ruin a whole game, especially since the puzzle in question was meant to be a shortcut to make your life easier, rather than something necessary to progress the game.
Sorry WWcuck, but this is the end of the game and since its so easy, why not just let us do it ourselves?

>it felt completely uninspired
How? TP is the first time in the series that Hyrule actually felt like a kingdom.

There's no seething. It's simply a shitty soulless game

If this one section of the game was enough to make you drop your controller and facepalm, then you need to learn how to enjoy video games.

Death Mountain area in OoT had many more branching paths compared to the literal line that was the DM area in TP. TP got mogged by a N64 game kek

It's the most direct OoT copycat, and it feels like it tried too hard on being "le serious" after people complained about WW. I can say I liked the air and ice dungeons, and the dual hookshots need to return

Also, you don't need to quote someone's entire post when you reply to them you fucking idiot.

>If this one section of the game was enough to make you drop your controller and facepalm, then you need to learn how to enjoy video games.
WWcuck, this is the end of the game. The Gloves come off here. The fact that they still baby us this far is a telling statement of WW.

Thanks for proving that you are

>WW was the last Zelda I would call a masterpiece.
retard

I'm not disagreeing that WW is easy. But I don't give a shit, because it has a bunch of other things to make up for that.

Play Shadow of the Colossus you ignorant tendie. That's an actual game that has soul. A game that has heart. A game that was pushing the boundaries of the PS2 tech. Sometimes Twilight Princess absolutely failed to do as it felt like an N64 game.

Because they listened to all the wrong criticisms regarding Windwaker.