First game is legitimately well written and shocking grunge horror

>first game is legitimately well written and shocking grunge horror
>everything else they've made has been shitpost fart doodoo "comedy"

What happened? Did they fire the only talented person on their team early on or something?

Attached: Running_with_Scissors_logo.png (319x312, 110.71K)

they spent all the money on hookers and beer and they've also thought that after columbine and 9/11 happened nothing can shock americans anymore
t. close friend with jaret

>>first game is legitimately well written
No

4 sucks so much ass

How in the fuck was Postal 1 well written?

he meant the code

Product of its time. Mike J and even Vince have said they "grew out" of the super dark themes from the OG POSTAL. But what's more is that this is partially the fanbase's fault. They tried to do more of the darker shit with POSTAL REDUX, and it sold like absolute shit according to Mike J, and they took it as a sign to stick with the slapstick rather than go back to form.

Attached: 1614359915551.jpg (1279x2048, 378.21K)

>What happened?
Pissing, cat silencers, vomiting and tazers sell better.

Is there any software that can show me exactly how many triangles my GPU is spitting out at any given frame? Can Afterburner do this?

I know Postal 4 is horribly optimized, but it would be interesting to compare it to other games

Attached: 1622663188946.png (307x352, 80.07K)

Kind of funny how Vince Desi went from edgy shooting simulator game designer to conservative boomer on Twitter

Attached: 220DBF14-F692-4D57-86E4-90631A4B13C4.jpg (828x380, 102.95K)

i told people in postal threads that postal 4 was gonna suck ass and be even worse than 3 and you assholes called me mad

whos laughing now fags?

Probably everyone because despite any issues you may have with it, you're retarded and don't know what you're talking about if you think it's worse than 3.

4 is still better than 3 despite its problems.
4 is gonna be like 2 where people won't openly recommend it until it's gotten several years worth of updates.

Attached: Postal Humor.png (1274x575, 407.79K)

That's fucking gay. I didn't think it was possible for RWS to be cringe.

Spree shooters are way to common now in America to make a game like Postal 1 and not get slammed by every media and political outlet gnashing their teeth for free meat to chew up.

Only reason Postal 2 was really good in my opinion was Rick voicing the Dude.

I bought the entire series on a sale. AFAIK, Postal 1 is a top-down shooter. Maybe it's a bit of autism but I only like first and third person games. Do not like games where you don't directly control a single character and see from their perspective. Postal Redux is a FPS like Postal 2/4, then maybe I'll try it.

Are you sure he's conservative and not a libertarian? Haven't tried Postal 4 yet but Postal 2 seems to be "far center" if anything and gave me lolbertain vibes.

and?

>What happened?
they regret nothing

Attached: 1617200581667.jpg (226x255, 15.54K)