DRG - Deep Rock Galactic

>He killed millions

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-27 164258.jpg (1125x926, 85.5K)

in 2 million years lmao
I WILL KILL YOUR NEUROTOXIND BUGS ANYWAY

Why did they make Rival Presence so unfun?

>I WILL KILL YOUR NEUROTOXIND BUGS ANYWAY
waste your ammo, not my problem

No new biomes
No new game modes
No bug enemy variety added

I have not played at all since season 1
what did I miss

Attached: 1653681902078.png (346x357, 7.07K)

BUT WE HAVE THE NEMESIS!! THE MOST ANTI-FUN BOSS EVUR!!!11

also don't forget to dip your balls on morkite xD amirite fellow redditors?

Dude I was doing a machine event during a rival presence mission and a nemesis spawned in front of my fucking eyes seconds after I activated it, no usual glitchy dwarf speech to tell me it was there prior.

Dealing with robots feels like a chore in general and I hope whatever they have planned next doesn't involve them whatsoever.

I like the variety. I think it's fun

Are you quoting me? What are you trying to say?

>nemesis isn't even guaranteed in these missions
>it's a mediocre at best fight even if it does show up

I mean shit it doesn't even drop a data cell like prospectors do. Most of the time rival presence is just a few turrets and drones.

Hosting NOW
Watever mission you guys want, just tell me in chat.

Link: steam://joinlobby/548430/109775245170712307/76561198058905650
pw: rage

Attached: 1653239005918.gif (738x474, 507.08K)

free lost pack for first 3 dwarves taht join

Attached: file.png (1687x517, 1.55M)

4 new secondaries that are pretty alright and a new mission modifier

Scout crossbow is like having an extra set of grenades
Driller microwave gun is really good for swarms if you have the cum gun or ice lance
Engineer gets a laser that melts everything
Gunner gets a railgun that can shoot through walls and is mediocre at everything unless you cheese with a certain overclock that needs a ton of setup.

New mission modifier is one room will have a ton of turrets and drones in it. A new miniboss, nemesis, might also spawn. Who is just a big fat mactera that spits shields and has a grab attack that can kill. Making it either totally impotent or a pain in the ass depending on where it spawns.

>quickly lights it on fire with a variety of tools that are supplied
such a cool and engaging enemy. Fucking Danes need to get their shit together and stop hiring women

I'm trying to say the nemesis is fucking boring to fight and the DRG reddit is fucking retarded
>reddit
yes yes, I just like to browse for memes that I share with my friends, but now it's filled with the least funny force meme: ball dipping in morkite

>times my DoT tics so that they last-hit every bug
nothing personnel :)

Attached: your typical engineer.webm (944x500, 3M)

Neurotoxin payload+fear is so fucking ammo efficient that I only need a resup once every other pod, if not once in 3 pods. Feels good passing the ammo to the fat boy engi so he can go wild or another ammo heavy build someone's running.

>doesn't just grapple above to stand on the vein
Typical scout too

it's not as it's dangerous, it's a chore because unless you light it up it takes too much ammo to kill and that fucking directed shield it throws at you is just the icing on the cake. Playing against it without other dwarves is twice the pain in the ass

the engineer should not be babysitting the guy with the flares.

Another fine example of the devs having no fucking clue how to balance their game.
How can they be so good at everything else in the game but drop the ball completely with balancing? All the issues are so painfully obvious but they seem blind to it all, like they don't even play their own game.

Attached: 342089645.png (364x427, 135.92K)

2/4, unopened crate and event waiting, we are getting the mission done first

Attached: 1652484487253.jpg (640x571, 75.96K)

You don't need the engi to get that nitra. Engi doesn't need to platform literally all shiny rocks.

Devs struggle with haz 3 and don't play higher difficulties

>mactera can fly around everywhere
>they have a giant weakpoint on their underside which is always shown and have to stop when they shoot
>robots fly around everywhere
>weakpoint is small and on their head which is often obscured by their body
>also they can move and shoot

>theoretical dps meaning shit
>on an AoE DoT weapon

who mentioned dps?

>(you)'ing OP's post while complaining about balance
gee I wonder.

More like Deep COCK Galactic haha

Don't they literally play every single deepdive to completion on stream each week?

who mentioned dps?

>to completion
they make attempts

They play almost exclusively haz 4, and they try to beat both deepdives once a week.