Post Apoc Game

>post Apoc Game
>Racially diverse communities

Attached: 1653605154816.png (469x452, 276.67K)

Sorry chud, but racism has no place even after the world ends.

>we want the BlackRock audience

Attached: 1652611288125.jpg (895x1800, 260.88K)

>Post apoc game
>Gays, niggers, trannies

Attached: 1651743282663.jpg (1024x1024, 132.86K)

>redditfrog
Go back

Attached: ohnoagunnowredditfrogiskurtcobain.jpg (396x388, 89.33K)

>Post apoc game in Russia
>Only has Russians
I'm thinking based

Attached: Metro 2033.jpg (1920x1080, 405.4K)

>post-apoc game with bandits and slaves
>no explicit rape

No one has the balls to depict realistic post-apoc society in vidya.

>post a PoC game
>it's filled with PoC
What did you expect?

>post Apoc Game
>women are leaders

Attached: 1651310338326.jpg (731x635, 210.8K)

You do know that prison gangs are 100% racially segregated right?

>post apoc game
>rightwingers think they're the good guys

Attached: kek.jpg (201x192, 9.1K)

>post apoc game
>everything is still destroyed and people haven't even tried to rebuild

Attached: 1644746095740.png (200x200, 109.92K)

Any Forums lost
Bitching on the internet did nothing.

t. 2016 tourist

But in a post apocalyptic world, why would you purposely alienate people based on skin tone? Groups always survive longer than individuals in the wilderness. It also allows for greater genetic diversity when attempting to repopulate once society has semi-stabilized.

t. 2016 tourist

t.

this but unironically

Pepe is older than them

>Prison
>3 Square and a roof over your head
>No fear of random bandits or wild animals
>Wilderness
>No food, no shelter, no clean water
>Fear of roving bandits and wild animals
So similar!

if it's anything below a 100 years I can let that pass and really anything post 100 years they do a mix of restored areas and still collapsed badlands (like Fallout 2) I'm fine with it, but when it's hitting two centuries or more I start to have questions. Then again depending on resources it could be an Africa/South America event where the infighting is way to intense to re-establish a new society

and rageface is older than redditfrog and was actually created on Any Forums

Attached: redditragefaceis4chanculture.png (677x658, 152.52K)

Any Forums use to drop memes when they became wide spread but now we are just stuck with post 2012 era and it just has stagnated badly.

are you retarded? it's fucking prison, it's nothing but bandits and wild animals

Did you think this was a good counter argument because I enjoy both

>pepe is 17 years old
what the hell this might really be true
especially for Any Forums

>fear of getting stabbed to death because you accidentally walk in the wrong area of the yard
>No food, no shelter, no clean water
>kill wild animals, build houses and use basic bushcrafting skills to build a water purifier

You are so deluded it is actually worrisome if you truly believe there aren't any threats in prison.

When push comes to shove people always go back to their own tribe you idiot. Multiculturalsim is a joke and has done nothing positive for society other than ethnic restaurants to go out to on the weekend. Sweden is now the rape capital of Europe because of this shit. I bet you've never even been to a ghetto you ivory tower dwelling retard.

Attached: 1634623004411.jpg (400x400, 36.66K)

fucking hell Any Forumsros, i miss when everyone was still seething about 9gag stealing memes and le tumblrinas, i wanna go back,anything is better than this stale garbage. At least the stromtrannies are getting btfo nowadays though

I'm concerned why you would assume a majority of people would just stay and post here for over a decade or more

>this is the type of retard that supports multiculturalism

Daily reminder that these type of people want your daughters raped and if you say anything against it, you are an evil racist. Kill these people. If the cops try to stop you, kill them too. It's obvious that they're absolutely useless, especially after the recent Texas shooting.

Pic related is members of UK grooming gangs.

Attached: 1631953604385.jpg (1158x1200, 376.63K)

So it is true

Umad bro?

Attached: 159658746474.png (860x914, 186.95K)

I don't believe you. The only time rageface is ever posted here now is to compare it to redditjak and shit on it for being a soulless rehash.

Attached: sameredditdifferentcancer.jpg (720x620, 116.75K)

Those communities survived because they used every available person, while your whiteoid cringe squad fucked off to go jack each other off and died trying to rob an outpost

t. Sheltered cucks
Just because you heard on joe rogan how prision is rough doesn’t make it true.

Don’t (you) me
I’m done reading your retarded opinions

Interesting, please face the wall

Attached: overusedmemeredeemsitself.gif (400x534, 136.08K)

Perhaps you misunderstood. I don't care to convince you I enjoy the old rage faces. Your pic is cancer and also a newfag meme, which you should know?

you have cunny on your hard drive and if the prisoners found that out they would stab you repeatedly (and so would i)

I've actually been to prison you stupid troglodyte. It is 100% racially segregated. I've never even listened to Joe Rogan because I don't care to hear some bald guy talk about smoking DMT.

You're as big of a bullshitter as Amber Heard, kill yourself.

>huurrrr le master race
You realize in an event of an apocalypse white people will almost certainly be eradicated right?

>zoomer trial
Can't believe I took you seriously!

I mean, that sure does sound like the world went to shit