What's some games where I can play as a frontiersman space southerner?

What's some games where I can play as a frontiersman space southerner?
The first Starcraft and the Saloon in Starcraft 2 have the aesthetic I'm looking for.
Rimworld , Rebel Galaxy , Borderlands 1

I want frontier living in a space setting the characters being southern is a bonus. Landowning agrarian settlers and free wheeling self employed laborers.
I want individuals crafting lives on the edge of human space against alien creatures that occasionally invade in between planting seasons. That plus the fun accents and leisurely life apart from the backbreaking work of the fields and maintaining the machinery required to squash those darn aliens

Attached: file.png (1000x600, 1M)

Persona 5

Didnapper 2

Is Rimworld still a poorly coded mess that bloats the fuck out? I had to stop playing since on top of being bloatware, it only reads only one of your RAM slots.

You might be an actual medical retard.

Thanks for the useful post, faggot.

no problem nigger :)

I don't think either of these games fir the criteria I'm looking for

Space Haven is probably the closest thing to rimworld in space.

Rimworld is in space

Space station 13, the /vg/ server

I'm not retarded

rimworld is on a planet

planets are in space and the start of Rimworld can be/ is crashlanding on the planet

neither of these things is true.
idk what's wrong with your 2008 toshiba laptop, but the game runs fine

>bloatware
are you sure you didn’t install vanilla expanded by accident

The game I said is set on a spaceship, in space where you build your spaceship, attack and take over others, strip down derelict ships and harvest asteroids etc.
You don't play rimworld in space nor in a ship, you play it on a planet to build a spaceship which ends the game.

quake 4

You are failing to convince me that RImworld has nothing to do with space

Prey 2 :(

dumbass dork
>ooohh my bloated RAM!

No, just modding.
It handles modding like absolute shit.

It still hurts