Friday night...

Friday night. Will you finally do something to save the white future or will you waste another night playing with children toys?

Attached: summer-orchard-family-photo-session-boston-1.jpg (1500x2254, 1.66M)

>doesn't even capitalize the w in White
if you're gonna do your shitty Any Forums larp at least do it correctly you fucking moron

This is getting deleted so listen to my sage advice before the jannies show up. Black people have the highest homicide rate against other black people, so you don't need to do a single thing.

>white
>future
Pick one.

But I'm jewish.

My gf left me a few days ago because our thing was progressing too slowly. I haven't told her I never had a gf which was the reason I barely made any advances.

she's probably riding the BBC as we speak.

They are almost 8 billions of people on Earth, why should contribute?

Why aren't the kids black?

>muh white future
Beat it mayo. Your race's reign on this earth is over.

Who knows. I think I'll just tell her the truth. She lives a good distance away so if she tells anyone it won't get back here.

Huh, those babies aren't supposed to be white

I am white and I am never going to procreate, cry about it

Attached: 1570750099987.jpg (900x600, 87.75K)

Whites have a right to exist and people like you should be skinned alive. Fucking anti-White piece of shit; fuck off back to Twitter where your bestial hate is tolerated.

But I did, got another one on the way and I still enjoy vidya.
The less time I got for it, the more fun it brings.

Attached: asd.jpg (896x2016, 773.59K)

Exactly. People are just seething that the people who created this world are now leaving it behind.

You are part of the problem.

Too tired, need to sleep.

Attached: 1615598063401.jpg (640x543, 46.07K)

Why not both?

Heal thyself, faggot.

Why are you blaming the children for the problems the adults left them?

Every time you have a European child, a filthy kike dies from a seethe-induced stroke.

Attached: 1642655903404.png (387x598, 38.02K)

My fellow dolphins...

Attached: 1652871636418.jpg (690x400, 54.54K)

Oh shid, I missed it.

Imagine having the literal rest of the internet to spew bestial hatred of Europeans without so much as being locked out of your account for 12 hours, yet you still choose the one website where your diabolical and bestial isn't welcome.

Leo Frank truly, TRULY deserved it.

Attached: fe226d090d71e2a65d7e5961f4c9a3306304e961.jpg (1200x877, 248.92K)

You didn't miss anything with the second one. Jannies locked the thread before anyone could respond.

What are some films that you love watching multiple times over? The popular choice is John Carpenter's 'The Thing', but for me it's the beheading of (((Steven Sotloff))).

Rest in boiling piss, foreskin pirate.

I'm white passing IRL but wouldn't be considered "white" by Any Forums. This tells me it's just a fucking meme term that nobody knows the true meaning of.

I'm a member of a native tribe and I'm dark enough that I've had a guy tell me to go back to Mexico in the past. I'll keep playing vidya.

>John Carpenter's 'The Thing'
Great taste user. You should play the game, although it's nowhere near as good.