Casual game is plagued with tryhards

>casual game is plagued with tryhards
>game removes all fun modes to cater to tryhards
>community wonders why the game is dying and the playerbase is dwindling off

Attached: heroes-of-the-storm-logo-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 855.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gdd5_dXNZ7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah it sucks but even if they didn't do that it would be dead by now due to modern Blizzard.

what did they remove?

Aram with all same characters
The stitches summer pull
Maps that were "unbalanced" like the underground skull collection but you have shitty maps like the tower of doom

>>game removes all fun modes to cater to tryhards
They were chasing the esports money, it has nothing to do with tryhards.

That's funny because they cut all funding for it after one year.

Yea, but how is Li Li doing, is she alright?
they should make a Smash clone with their IPs, that seems to be the in thing right now, with MOBAs everyone just goes back to DotA or LoL.

Attached: 765jj765teeejk wewqe.png (946x1200, 201.09K)

She is too casual so they can't have her be good

Overwatch existing ruined this game.

>spoiler
to put salt on the wound they made an easter egg in overwatch about a hypotetical 2D fighter arcade game in some stages, and what about that april fools from many years ago the "blizzard outcasts". I think they have been dancing with the idea many years but they didn't commit and now that old Blizzard is dead

Attached: Fighters of the Storm.jpg (1280x720, 181.89K)

Fuck now I’m yearning for something I’d never even thought about.

This is pretty much why I stopped playing, and it was and still is the only MOBA I bothered playing for more than an hour.
I remember playing for hours with my friends when it first launched. I had fun.

I would play it if it was still getting patches at a reasonable pace

I know I vaguely remember one of the questions in an old blizzcon when Heroes of the Storm was about to be released, it was if they were going to ship more game modes between then a classic DotA style and they said it was a high possibility, imagine having HotS with many different modes including classic DotA, a PvE mode and many more, FUCK JUST LOOK AT THIS FAN MADE VIDEO IT MAKES ME HURT INSIDE, THAT 10v1 MODE FUUUUCK, honestly what a wasted potential
youtube.com/watch?v=gdd5_dXNZ7I

i played the game since alpha
it hurt me so bad to watch it fall apart from chasing esports :(

>main Lost Vikings
>every 3 games I instantly get a "gg report" as soon as we start for just playing Lost Vikings
I love getting MVP with 30k exp and top siege damage as I win games when this happens.
>>casual game is plagued with tryhards
No it's not?
I still get games pretty fast even though the game is "dead" nowadays.

The only reason I played HoTS was for this OW Skin.

Attached: overwatch-genji-oni-skin_1280.0.0.jpg (1400x1400, 183.43K)

I want to play hots again so bad, bros...

Attached: 1638879727175.png (15x19, 814)

I don't think so, HOTS always seemed like a half-baked idea to me. Blizzard thought they could muscle into the MOBA market with their powerful IP and some fresh ideas like all the differing rules and maps in HOTS but it kind of just made the game seem like a random mess.

This unironically.
Fuck all these giga movement speed heroes that cross the entire map with 1 spell.

That's what makes it fun (until they removed a bunch of those maps anyhow).
You can't just get snowballed in 5 minutes if one of your teammates play like shit, and you can always make a comeback if you play good enough.

Yup. All the overwatch characters that are currently in the game are cancer to play against. Most people just ignore them in the matches or 5 man gank them