What's the rarest video game you own?

What's the rarest video game you own?

Attached: avgn bucky o'hare.png (949x1024, 877.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9nWpELOvYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mystical ninja starring goemon

Brave Fencer Musashi and Breath of Fire 4 on ps1
Got them as a kid and still own them.

Rule of Rose

Really shot up in price recently.

Attached: 257793_43452_front.jpg (640x465, 54.43K)

I think pic related. I specifically ordered it online as a teenager because I loved those newgrounds dating sims and I am a very lonely person

Attached: 712lzsTDKTL._SX425_.jpg (425x319, 29.11K)

I actually own a NON-WORKING cartridge of the NES Flintstones Surprise At Dinosaur Peak, in amazing condition too

Lufia II

Probably Persona 2. I think that had something like only 25k copies made or some shit. I know Suikoden 2 had similar or less, but I don't own that.

Also probably Lunar on the Sega CD. Just because it was Sega CD, that shit didn't exactly do well.

FF origins ps1 i guess

I have that too. I am a huge RPG nerd so pretty much every rare ass or obscure ass RPG from the NES through PS1 days I've owned or own. Only thing I'm missing is Saturn shit and thats because I never had a Saturn.

Aironauts on PS1
It think only 1100 copies even exist.
It was a failed Britbong game that tried to be a big franchise. Game's decent tho.
Very killer OST btw
Here's the final boss theme youtube.com/watch?v=G9nWpELOvYY

Attached: AmusedBigBoss.jpg (551x446, 47.96K)

Popful Mail
It's decent but not worth the price

Drakengard 3 Collectors Edition
Solatorobo DS
Tales of Destiny/Tales of Destiny II (PS)
Pocky and Rocky (snes)
Tales of Legendia Korean Collectors Edition

Ones that come to mind.

Unironically would have been better if SoA had localized the game with Sonic's sister as a protagonist, at least then it would be more common. Damn 90s weebs

Nice, I went through a RPG phase in high school so I have a lot of PS2 ones kicking around. I never had a Saturn either but I can't even think of any notable RPGs on it

dunno, probably some vita game

Uh… panzer dragoon saga?

maybe Gargoyle's Quest for NES, not sure

my pal copy of thousand-year door, apparently

Panzer Dr...yeah what he said. Also stuff like Grandia, and a few others. Saturn wasn't much of an RPG system though, that was mostly PS1.

I had a bunch of PS2 obscure shit, but I sold off my whole collection for peanuts years ago because I was moving and needed space. I'm sad about it, but eh. I figure I can always pirate shit or it'll end up eventually on a digital store at some point.

Shadowhearts PS2

LSD, used to be ChuTeng though. /vr/ prices are fucking bullshit these days

Goddamn SH1 and 2 were such good games.

i think it'd be my skies of arcadia jp collectors edition.

Magical Chase.

Also, these:
>Brave Fencer Musashi
>Rule of Rose
>Lufia II
>Persona 2
>Popful Mail
>Solatorobo DS
>panzer dragoon saga
>Shadowhearts PS2
>LSD

Really? I have one of them.
My rarest is possibly Doshin the Giant.

Dragon Ball GT Final Bout

E.T. for atari in a unopened box and Resident Evil 2 for the Game.com

Not game but I own a sega dreamcast seaman edition

I own a game so rare that if I name it you'd probably be able to identify me. You would at least know where I live.

Flintstones: Surprise at Dinosaur Peak

I have a copy of Mitchigan: Report from Hell I got many moons ago from a friend who was a manager at Blockbuster because HQ told them they were not allowed top put them on the shelf due to the adult content. It was brand new straight from their warehouse and has the special clear case Blockbuster games, but still with the sleeve, which is how the manufacturer sent it to them at the time here to mark them as a not for sale corporate asset. Because it's unused, the manual is unmolested, not glued to the case and with no sticker, but the disc has the distinctive Blockbuster logo on the central inner ring.