Can we all agree now that dumbing down fighting games made them boring and uninteresting?

Can we all agree now that dumbing down fighting games made them boring and uninteresting?

Attached: Ek6nDnuXIAAuv4z.jpg large.jpg (1157x1441, 752.77K)

Coomers are what ruined fighting games

That's a fact

At least people actually play them now

No, fighting games are inherently boring and uninteresting.

Blacks aren't people

>I ONCE HAD SOME SWEET MEMORIES

No it made them fun and popular

>ITS WORTH REMAINS ALL THE SAME

That game is a bad example because it both sold well and was good, Xrd fans are still mindbroken about it even though their game was 'dumbed down' as well. At least strive has the excuse it is trying to be a different subgenre of fighting game.

SFV and DBFZ are better examples of games where the attempts to make the games 'more accessible' added shit mechanics that no one liked and ruined the game.

lol Strive is a fucking kusoge and you fell for its marketing and hype.

Attached: 1627715914818.webm (800x450, 2.45M)

>I WAS HANDSOME... SWEET MEMORIES!

Sajam is just really good at fighting games

The game just is much more restrictive than previous titles. Which is why I have a problem with almost every new fighting game except tekken 7.

Because Xrd and +R absolutely don't have retarded unga characters either right?

Name anything in strive remotely as retarded as danger time or yrc, I'll wait.

Attached: 1650256874599.webm (860x484, 2.81M)

Axl has like the 3rd of 4th lowest guts/health

God i fucking hated danger time so much in Xrd

Next excuse please

Attached: 1644722784215.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

I don't know what you're trying to say with this clip since the OP character is the one losing.

Day 350 and Any Forums is STILL seething over Strive becoming the second biggest 2D fighting game behind SF.

OP characters? we got those too in this kusoge

Attached: 1644447615691.webm (426x240, 2.91M)

I like Strive.

Backdash sucks ass in this game, even Nago's and Pot's. Compare, Nago's BD has 6 invuln frames and a total duration of 23. Slayer's in Rev 2 had 20 invuln and 28 total. He shouldn't have backdashed there, especially against a character like May with advancing moves. Maybe a misinput, honestly.

Yeah I won't defend HC he's extremly strong and is always in the advantage as long as the player can manage his resources.
I hope they'll nerf him in a fun way like he has no bullets at the start of the round.

Testament is a man.

Attached: 1653440497281m.jpg (1024x576, 79.55K)

yes
problem for me is not just the dumbing down
it's that they made everything super simple but never toned down the damage
so you have braindead combos doing half your health
it has a nice neutral then it's ruined by only lasting two interactions