A femdom-style Fallout: New Vegas playthrough

OK, to get the disclaimer out of the way, these rules are probably applicable in large part to the other Bethesda engine gamesI know NV is Obsidian,not to mention other videogames too, but NV is where I originally thought these rules up for.

First things first, character creation. You should aim to be realistic to your IRL self, by which I mean raising intelligence and probably dexterity at the expense of strength, charisma and luck. This is among other things a challenge run, as is good for a beta loser, so resist the urge to minmax. I don’t remember what traits I picked, but the one that requires you to wear glasses is pretty appropriate - you are a nerd, after all. Your perks are not particularly important, but taking Cherchez la Femme or Confirmed Bachelor is strictly prohibited - you’re a reject virgin, remember.

Now for the more interesting side of things: gameplay rules. These will mostly come into effect when you come into contact with female characters.

Attached: rose-of-sharon-cassi_01F7H44T4K57X8D6V3EZZEYJNR.315x0.jpg (315x394, 25.5K)

1) You can kill absolutely no female characters (including non-humans, if you like) throughout the entire game. If you kill a woman by accident you must reload a save. Killing the friends of a woman is frowned upon.

2) When you meet a female NPC, you must immediately drop everything and exhaust all of their dialogue options. If they offer you a quest you must forget your current objectives and prioritise it above all else. (If you’re given two quests by women, use your own discretion).

3) You cannot use any persuasion checks when talking with a female NPC. This also extends to using items, quest outcomes, perks or whatever to otherwise‘unfairly’ influence a female character.

4) In general you should choose the most meek and discreet options when talking with a woman, as much as possible.

5) When you complete a quest given by a woman, you are not allowed to keep any of the rewards. If at all possible you should reverse-pickpocket the rewards back onto her; failing that leave them in her immediate environment. This also applies for monetary rewards.

Sweet little Bumble

6) Occasionally, you can have sex with characters in the game. This is banned, naturally.

7) You can only have female companions in your party. You must get the best ending possible on their personal quests and these quests must be prioritised.

8) You cannot loot female corpses.

9) Other loot is yours to keep. However, your female companions get first pickings: their armour and weapons must always have better stats than whatever your character is wearing.

10) You can only buy items from female vendors. They deserve your money more.

-

OK, that’s all for now. I’m sure I could thing of more, but so can you - let me know if there’s any interesting stipulations you think would work for this.

Average NCR playthrough

Neat idea, I"m going to try this I've been meaning to start a new playthrough.

So a simp?

I'd love to do something like this on the New Vegas VR mod or possibly F4VR, to add to the immersion.

R U FUCKING JOKING?
LMAO this is not femdom, it's just some fucking cuck shit

Sounds gay. I'm going to go full STR and hit any women I see/hear with a super sledge.

Attached: 76c.jpg (680x746, 30.09K)

This is essentially how I play Fallout 4.
I use mods to make Cait available as a follower from the start and then just proceed to do whatever I think she would do. I give her a share of the loot and buy our ammo, guns and other essentials with my own half because I presume that is what she would want, which is therefore what I want.
Even tried to model the character after myself once or twice for that maximum immersion but that doesn't work. Doesn't turn out handsome enough, I think.
It never goes anywhere because I can't see Cait joining those stupid factions so we just run around killing raider fucking shits and doing drugs but it makes me happy. I am not interested in simulating sexual encounters with her because that would be demeaning somehow; she is above that. This is a side of me I was not aware existed before playing the game and something I would not be too keen to cultivate further but it feels right in the moment.

Only way to play the game if you ask me.

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 121.7K)

>You should aim to be realistic to your IRL self, by which I mean raising intelligence and probably dexterity
lol IRL me would just be high PER and STR from the tism rage
no one on Any Forums has higher than 5 INT

6) Occasionally, you can have sex with characters in the game. This is banned, naturally.
Depending on how far you're willing to mod it, you could probably allow for pitty handjobs as a reward for doing everything possible for a female party member.

I’m sorry for making fan of you JRPGfags. Now I see that WRPGfags are worse

you sound like a colossal faggot

>Depending on how far you're willing to mod it, you could probably allow for pitty handjobs as a reward for doing everything possible for a female party member.
Fuck, that's hot.

This is some heavy duty cringe.

>put every sex mod ever made into your load order to turn the world into a nonstop orgy
>this includes chastity devices which exist just to block sex stuff

Attached: 1639497445577.png (650x550, 17.49K)

>femdom
Fuck off

Cassfags, everyone.

>user into a (((bisexual))) degenerate is a submissive degenerate
Imagine my shock.

Cass is straight as an arrow

Cherchez La Femme only gives extra dialogue options to LGBT female characters, and she says this:
>Sometimes I get so drunk, I don't care who I share a bed with, so that's fine with me.

She's basically just prison gay then

>NV fag
>femdom fetish
are you me? anyways thanks for the new playthrough idea

Attached: FL79pKoWUAA03b6.jfif.jpg (851x1000, 70.29K)

Why would you use an image of Cass for this thread? She'd hate the kind of sniveling manservant you've created and not even in a sexy hate-fucking way.

Is this the new trans thread? Drop discords

>and they called him the mysterious simp of the mojave

Attached: wut.png (729x527, 390.58K)

femdom is the most fucking vanilla fetish imaginable

go outside

you're my idol, user.

>says this line nervously
>only get the cass ntr ending if you play a male character
it's just le bi power slut larp, she isn't actually into it.

>In the board of shitty vidya
>came a poster one fine day
>full fledged faggot coomer degen
with retarded shit to say
>no one had ever asked him, they knew his wrist was limp
>for the OP there among them was a big fat fucking simp
>A big fat fucking simp

Attached: peps.jpg (750x1000, 69.55K)

This isn't so much femdom as it is a weird female superiority complex playthrough.

>weird female superiority complex playthrough.
so hardcore femdom?

Cope.

If girls don't command or dominate you then it's not fucking femdom. You're just doing white knight milady *tips fedora* simulator.
Why not put all that effort into making a legitimate femdom mod instead?

why doesn't she try to sleep with a female courier in her ncr ending then

>cuck thread
>posts cass
jej

Attached: 1653684685008.jpg (1024x576, 59.63K)