You will NEVER EVER experience what it's like to view a sunset with your soulmate

You will NEVER EVER experience what it's like to view a sunset with your soulmate.

Attached: 1653679684397.jpg (1080x1070, 137.33K)

Psh yeah right. Me and my mom went to see the sunset last week and we kissed too.

its cool for like a second and then you're just standing there in the dark going "welp"

Yes, and?

I already have. My soulmate is my katana and that’s all I’ll need in life to get through it.

Only if you go with some roastie or side bitch. It's a different experience with someone who loves you for who you are, and you love them back.

already have and the memory has long faded out

Attached: 1560701657032.png (992x1120, 104.99K)

>autistic avoidant bipolar narcissist
I'd hate to run into my soulmate

Based Mother Fucker

Motherfucking motherfucker

Who’s your favorite Sonic character?

>literally thousands of years of people met and fucked in order to produce my existence
>I'm going to be the one that ends the bloodline

Sorry, ancestors

Attached: 16012946093.jpg (236x253, 10.59K)

You could've lowered to bar to just handholding with a girl and it would still apply to the vast majority of Any Forums posters.

>chrischan.jpg

So what do you want me to do about it? cry and bitch about how unfair life is until i die? Im alive motherfucker, im doing a shitton of things that i want to do that other people never will.

Attached: 1650963917224.jpg (1068x1009, 63.69K)

Done it before and lost my soul mate since. Numb and lost now

Done it and we also smoked some pot

>with your soulmate
No shit, I'm completely antisocial. There is no "soulmate" for me.

same

Doesn't work like that, your ancestors also have thousands of other people to continue their line. Your parents though? Oof.

Well where's the last place you had her? You didn't even go look?

>your soulmate will NEVER EVER experience what it's like to view a sunset with you
That's so sad :(

me too. Watched the sunset over the golden gate bridge on our honeymoon :^)

OHHHHHHHH SHIT THE SUN IS GOING DOWN LETS FUCKING GO HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Happens every day retard what's so exciting about that shit?
If your girl gets hyped over this shit, you picked up a dumb bitch

I went to a Punta Cana all-inclusive resort once
Met a girl at the hotel lobby bar and then went with here and some other people to a nearby night club
We all danced/drank until 3am and then went on the beach to drink some more and chill
I went for a swim and she followed me and basically jumped on me, wrapping her legs around me and we started to make out
We eventually went back to the friends on the beach and me and her cuddled while watching the sun rise
It was a great fucking night, I sincerely wish you incels could live experiences like that
PS: we didnt bang. Well I tried to, but entered her without a condom which shocked her and she stormed out of my room at 6am
Was awkward everytime I ran into her for the rest of the week

Attached: punta-cana-dominican.jpg (550x367, 46.94K)

Every human has their soulmate