Steam Prices

This is bullshit.
Always use key sites, or move back to physical.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-27 151704.png (631x340, 100.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gg.deals
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just wait until you see the naruto section.

Fucking lmao, so you only get a discount on the $150 package?
Lots of japs have really been trying to fuck with PC players recently.

>use key sites
No
>move back to physical
No

Just pay in turkish lira. You can get ace combat 7 for $3 lamo

No I'm lazy and make good money

Fitgirl exists....
>inb4 fitgirl

>buying video games

Wait, you think buying from keysites takes more effort?

That's all on the publisher side since it's them who sets the prices in the first place.

>Game
>Game: deluxe ed
>Game: ultimate ed
>only the middle one is on sale

That's kinda weird, wouldn't steam normally have the base game on sale as well as discounting the other two versions, even if the additional garbage in the ultimate version isn't discounted? Doesn't really matter you shouldn't buy it now anyway, after a couple years tales games get real cheap, even with the 50 individually priced meme costumes bundled in.

So far I've bought ~50 games from kinguin and g2a never had an issue
also checkout this,
>gg.deals
search the game you want to see the lowest prices

Why would you even waste your money on key sites when you can easily pirate? I never understood this. Aside from multiplayer, obviously.

Attached: 1652460042424.jpg (847x1232, 147.54K)

See Publishers have figured out how to get around deep discounts; just discount the higher value editions!
They do it sneakily too. On the Steam front page, they use the thumbnail for the "base" edition, not the deluxe edition.

I tried pirating various times and often run into issues with the game like crashing that doesn't happen with the legit versions. I'd just rather not deal with that hassle and I'm also not poor.

>and I'm also not poor
Yet you use a key site to save a few bucks. It sounds to me like you are poor.

Attached: 1652460417698.jpg (847x1280, 156.72K)

imagine the smell

I bought Tales of Arise for xbox at Target two weeks ago for $28.

Stupid as fuck desu.
Piracy has been better than purchasing since about 2006

convenience of not worrying about install files/patches/save games
literally click and play, nothing beats that
Perhaps one day clever pirates will make a steam client for pirate games, not there yet.

>also
Downloading 60GB setup files to install a 80GB game, means I need to have 140GB free in my SSD.
Steam doesn't do that, it directly downloads the game files

>get around deep discounts
that implies, that publishers are forced into discounts by steam? is it like that?
otherwise, why would there be a need to get around deep discounts, if they can just set the prices to whatever they like?

I haven't yet encountered a reason to not use keysites, it's just as simple as buying directly on steam.

>i'm too stupid to do something most boomers on Any Forums were doing back when they were 11
I can't even imagine what must be like to be this fucking retarded.
Do you notice how most people around you are a lot smarter or is Dunning-Kruger real?

Refunds are a bitch and a half, but otherwise, it's smooth sailing.

That's a good point.
But I'd argue they want to put the game on sale with a big percentage so customers bite.

I mean, at the end of the day, if people are happy with the price there's no foul.
This just triggered me for some reason.

Reminder that being poor is a choice.

I agree, that's why I supported Sony's $70 base price

I see
also from what I just googled, it appears that discount = presence on steam discount page = more exposure
so I guess that's why they have those versions that they can discount and end up still with a fairly high price

I wouldn't really get it, because I would never buy anything based on what's on steams front page, nor have I ever even bothered to look at it past that one second that you have to when you search for a game

>or move back to physical.
retard.

Attached: 80d.png (1314x696, 331.48K)

Physical is dead in PC gaming, bravo Gabe.

Have you forgotten that base prices don't matter for physical versions? Only supply & demand does, meaning game prices tank pretty hard.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-27 160102.png (270x365, 88.11K)

I like DRM free shit like GoG but physical can fuck off.
I don't want a plastic case and a cd/dvd/bd/pendrive/sdcard every time I buy a new game.

wow it goes on sale for the same price as a shitty steam sale, thanks for proving physical is garbage

No problem bro, let me prove again just how garbage physical is

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-27 160319.png (235x349, 76.36K)

yeah I know right? Imagine playing that game on very low settings on a ps5, and then paying $30 for it. lmfao

Attached: PS5 vs PC.jpg (3837x4317, 3.43M)

>I don't want a plastic case
You own nothing and you'll be happy, thanks for killing physical tranny digital cuck

>Always use key sites, or move back to physical.
Nope. Sorry.