Game spoils entire blockbuster movie a full month before the movie actually comes out

>Game spoils entire blockbuster movie a full month before the movie actually comes out
They just don't make them like they used to...

Attached: file.png (800x1114, 1.1M)

I'm still mad the final level didn't use battle of the heroes

Lol if you think that wasn't intentional

Is it possible to learn this power?

Not from a mouse.

Neither this nor the lego game had access to the RotS soundtrack. I don't know if it was even composed when the game was almost finished with development.

no they don't, it was also just incredibly good, shockingly so. Same with LOTR: The Two Towers game, fucking amazing

the original trilogy already "spoiled" the sequels user

>I don't know if it was even composed when the game was almost finished with development
You think the entire Ep III soundtrack was not composed yet 3 weeks before the movie release?

I don't think development of the game finished on the day it was released. According to wikipedia, the soundtrack was recorded in february and was released on may 3.

>Recorded
>Composed
Nigga.

Nothing spoiled that absolute shitshow of an ending

>Vader was seduced by the Dark Side
>actually I mean we told him he was the Chosen One, did nothing to ease his emotional turmoil and then he sperged out and killed his wife before I chopped his three remaining limbs off in an overwrought duel that will make my death at his hands look ridiculous

I meant that the devs of the ep 3 game couldn't work with a soundtrack that hadn't been recorded yet.

TCS then got Battle of the Heroes.

this game was kino. I miss ps2 era so much

yeah but TCS was released way later.

Lucas made a trilogy about a troubled kid not getting the help he very obviously needed and growing up to become a school shooter, then sold it as family entertainment. Fucking astounding really.

Attached: 1637850017173.jpg (768x1024, 92.23K)

>He thinks Anakin killed Padme
It's been 17 years now. Come on.

No wonder I always liked Anakin

She died of complications in childbirth due to being choked out by her abusive husband

She did not die of "being sad"

The Episode 3 game actually just reused the KoTOR and KoTOR 2 soundtracks, especially for the battles.

Palpatine used his dark wizard powers to suck out her life and give it to Anakin, user. That's what the bit about the robot doctors not knowing why she's dying was about.

>She died of complications in childbirth due to being choked out by her abusive husband
No.
>abusive husband
Fuck you.
>She did not die of "being sad"
Also no.
See Droids literally cannot comprehend the Force and there's no other way Palpatine could've known she was dead unless he did it himself.