What's the most unfair game?

What's the most unfair game?

Attached: 1652220254318.jpg (828x979, 121.66K)

Any guy even if they are ugly, who would settle for an ugly girl should kill themselves.

quake 1v1 vs me

Unironically I learned this the hard way. Their self esteem is so low that they will think your a beta for even liking them. I had to deal with some horrible amber beard type of abuse because of this

Amber herd

Life and then people are surprised and suicide or mass shooters. Listen here fucker, would you continue to play a game of monopoly if the person you are playing against is cheating? no, you'd stop or fuck him up.

Too late user, we all know she was just your beard you fag

>happily
Bullshit. Sub-5 men and women resent the fact that they most likely will have to settle for a sub-5 partner.

Im gonna be 30 soon and I'm still a virgin bros

Attached: 1653661308725.jpg (550x502, 15.01K)

woman are genuinely scary beings, like as in every woman i've talked to has sociopathic traits that i haven't found in most men.

:3 You know what to do now.

>top women "happily' settling for anything but the men at the top
Fake chart

I'm not into scat.

You don't have to go up the pooper.
Mouths and hands exist, also feet. You faggot.

Haremchads rise up

Dumb tranny.

If this place proved anything is that the right also applies to the left but with the genders reversed.

Who wants anything to do with women?

as someone who actually learned how to talk to women i can safely say that hypergamy isn't actually real, you're all just fucking autistic and that's why you have no bitches. no one even likes stacy chicks, even chads, they're all the same fucking 3 types of chick that have zero going on inside their head and their conventional "beauty" doesn't make up for their lack of intelligence, and they will end up with retards for boyfriends anyway. good looks don't hurt but most of you aren't fuck ugly anyway, just clueless.

figure out what you like and just talk to people. jesus christ

Same, but I stopped caring at 26. It is insanely freeing, so much in fact that I wish all aspects of my life were like this. I am too attached to vidya and internet chat at this point, otherwise I'd become a monk.

Typical redditor post

>as
stopped reading there

t. blackpill faggot

go outside and talk to people.

Excited for your wife's boyfriend buying you a nintendo switch to celebrate your vasectomy?

You first