The best modern Final Fantasy game is Final Fantasy 15

Final Fantasy XV it's basically the qualitative peak reached by the Final Fantasy franchise today, especially in the graphics and in the complete presentation of the whole multimedia experience.
A comfy game full of wonderful nice touches, from the characters, to the outstanding OST.

Undoubtedly the most enjoyable Final Fantasy game I've played since the PS1 era, and as a longtime fan of the franchise this is a big achievement.

Attached: final fantasy 15 GOTY.jpg (743x1056, 177.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/Ys-cLoygs8wp89_m3Y2NRQ/
arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/game /image/Ys-cLoygs8wp89_m3Y2NRQ/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A truly great experience

Walk tall my friend

Attached: final-fantasy15-final-fantasy-xv.gif (498x277, 1.34M)

>1ip ITT
Why do you respond to yourself like a faggot?

I just forgot to write the closure of my message

It's the best FF period

hey Barry how's it goin'?

I'm not him, dude
FF15 is in my Top3 of the best

That's a lie because you do the same thing in every thread. Why are you still trying to force this false narrative that people like this game? You're not going to gaslight people here into thinking it's in any way a good game because the people who talk the most shit about it are the ones who actually played the fucking thing and have a laundry list of complaints and criticisms.

Attached: 1597200647244.png (940x850, 918.63K)

Eh. I never really played most of the FF games since I have a distaste for turn-based combat, but even I got to the point where once you're halfway through the game and it turns completely linear, I just about completely lost interest. Maybe I'll finish it completely one day, but I'll need to replay the whole damn thing from the beginning to remember most of it. Road tripping with bros and camping/cooking along the way in between hunts is pure kino and what I loved about it, though.

I watched the short anime series that gave a backstory to some of the characters and it was honestly pretty good, too. I have yet to watch the Kingsglaive movie, but the fact they produced so much media around the game is pretty cool. I might have to reinstall the game, in fact.

Attached: recipeh.gif (540x402, 1.88M)

You are free to believe what you want dude.
And, actually, I've enjoyed the FF15 like many other people in the world

7R has a dude like this too. It's sad. The FF fanbase is in a sorry state these days.

>You are free to believe what you want dude.
why believe when there's proof that you do this.
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/Ys-cLoygs8wp89_m3Y2NRQ/
You've been doing this for 2 years. And these are only the threads you've started with this particular pic.

Why are you this mentally ill? It's your writing style in each post and you change the filename as if that'll make people think you're a different person.
arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/game /image/Ys-cLoygs8wp89_m3Y2NRQ/type/op/

I'm not him, dude
I started to post on Any Forums just one month ago, retards

I'm not sure what's sadder you or him

This gimmick is boring. At least make it fun like that one guy at GF called Vegh something. I wonder if he's still around to troll the RPGs board. Damn it I can't remember his full username.

You're a very bad liar.

come on barry
I like ff15 but these threads are too much, besides im playing ff1 remake

Ignore the schizos. You can easily mindbreak Any Forums simply by saying you like a videogame.

Final Fantasy 15 is a KINO experience even just for the whole roadtrip experience alone
And the wonderful ending is the best

You fucking liar, the whole ending act is the most rushed shit possible and the final scene is OKAY. It does not make up for the horrendous overall experience.

>he didn't play royal edition

I've found the ending of Final Fantasy 15 one of the best in the whole franchise
And I've loved the whole game too

adding in bosses doesn't excuse how terrible the game is.

We know Barry

The initial release was Garbo due to basically being half a game, it was improved greatly in the Royal edition when it actually felt like a finished game with a story.

I played it at release and again 6 months ago so my opinion is decently fresh.

It’s also the 2nd game I’ve played that made my wife cry while watching me play it when Noct died at the end, so there’s that (other game was FFX when Tidus fades away)

Attached: FB123109-16D4-4E65-B36B-25E5FAD0C14D.jpg (500x400, 45.16K)

Schizo
I'm not him, retard

its flawed but it wasn't shite

>but they patched it LATER!
I did play royal edition later. The whole game leaves a sour taste in my mouth because it was literally just a rushed product that they had to keep patching to make it just mediocre.

The ff15 game is actually awesome