Werks on my machine

Werks on my machine.

Attached: PCSX2_1.6.0_Windows_10.png (300x190, 52.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_XcSu154oA
forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-endless-ocean-blue-world-hd-project-v2-0-may-28-2019
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok

alright

No games to play on it anyway once you cleared out Fromsoftware catalogue and the few hidden gems
The rest is justtitles that were ported to ps3

From software never made a game before dark souls

True fax, everyone knows this

Robot Alchemic Drive ain't on PS3

I'll never forget the hours I spent fucking around with the configs of this back in the day, without realizing that my PC was simply too weak to emulate. Good times

>bro just enable hardware hacks and check align sprites, and also set skipdraw to 1 or maybe 2 or maybe 3. bro please don't use dolphin, just try the nightly update bro please, maybe just try software mode bro please don't leave

>bro please don't use dolphin
What are some of the "can't miss" Gamecube/Wii titles? Never owned either, been thinking about downloading Dolphin and giving it a go

SRW OGs has an English patch

Motherfucker i've had Rocks in my head the entire day
youtube.com/watch?v=s_XcSu154oA

>the turd world esl seethes over the first world chadulator

warks on my masheen

Attached: z.png (512x448, 95.88K)

>bro please don't use dolphin
lol

Attached: lol.png (539x173, 12.04K)

> GC
Baten Kaitos.
Skies of Arcadia.
> Wii
Endless Ocean 1 + 2.
The caveat with Endless Ocean is that you'll need to wrap your head around setting up the controls effectively, assuming you're not using a Wiimote and Nunchucks. I recommend putting movement (acceleration) on one of the triggers, direction on the stick on the side of whatever your leading hand is, as you will need to use that to navigate menus and camera on the other. Buttons as you see fit. There's also a texture mod. forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-endless-ocean-blue-world-hd-project-v2-0-may-28-2019

Once you've got all that, you're ready for pure diving kino and a unique game that hasn't been made since.

Attached: 1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 179.01K)

anybody knows where the fuck i can find the filters on the qt interface, i tried mgs3 but it runs like ass on anything but native resolution which looks like shit on modern screens, also is vulkan the only proper renderer besides software, dx12 has ugly black patches everywhere, dx11 gives a black screen and opengl is full of rainbow glitches

playing onimusha trilogy RIP that series dude

As far as i know you're better off emulating MGS3 on RPCS3

>i tried mgs3 but it runs like ass on anything but native resolution
I've got it up to 2K on a 1080p display at 60 on a 3060 ti. What's your card?

most ps3 ports are bug ridden and missing graphical effects though

>runs like ass on anything but native resolution
are you using software rendering?

ZSNES UI had soul.