I hate new hunter horn in monster hunter so much

I hate new hunter horn in monster hunter so much.

Attached: 1617624510345.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

You didn't die because of the hunting horn. You miss timed a reload and got decked.
Quit blaming others for your own mistakes.

fpbp

Hell no, without barrier I would just get kicked on my ass and get iframes

>redditlance
are you actively trying to invalidate your opinion?

>I hate new...monster hunter so much.
fixed

why is thing you don't like reddit

If the song hadn't stopped him getting knocked back then the input for the reload wouldn't have gone through

I mean I hate new hunting horn as well but I fail to see what your webm has to do with it, that buff existed before the new one

>that buff existed before the new one
No it didn't, are you confusing it with Sonic Wave?

You taking that much damage means you don't have proper armor, didn't get enough birds, didn't eat a meal. Don't be a damage slut and back the fuck off for openings or get a better defense from one of the above. (Or you could get friends to be a healslut with one of those builds.)

Attached: 1593504702979.jpg (910x1024, 79.51K)

Rise monsters have highest damage output in the series, dude...

Yeah I never use horns with that move because it ends up griefing people 90% of the time

kill yourself nu-hh user, collecting birds is a waste of time. just stop griefing people with that trash weapon that you only started using after it was ruined.

Can someone explain to me what is happening? I haven't touched Rise

these games are garbage. stop talking about them on my Any Forums please!

I didn't watch OP's bait webm but I know that Rise HH has been so drastically changed that it's essentially a different weapon and people have divisive feelings over it.

The HH user applied sonic barrier, which makes it so you don't get knocked around by monster attacks, which caused the OP to get hit twice by the same attack and killed when he would have gotten hit once and knocked into invincibility frames for a few seconds otherwise

OP used regular reload instead of quick reload and got punished for it

I sometimes play nuHH exclusively to spam Sonic Barrier as a corner horner to see if I can get any teamkills.

I see now. Is it kind of an unspoken law in rise not to use Sonic Barrier?

I kick lance players when they join my hunts. If I wanted Palico damage I would've turned on Palicos

I think if you wanted to clear the quest quickly you'd have done it by yourself instead of hoping for assistance from usually dogshit randoms
Unless you're also dogshit

Of course no, because it gives people roar and wind immunity.
It's same type of buttdevastated shit as when people seething about hh heals because agitator or valstrax armor

Kick anyone not a gunner or LS user.

Ohhhhhh, so OP is just a shitter then, I see clearly now

>didn't get enough birds
holy shit you bing bing wahoo niggers are a hoot kek

This. Stop embarassing others who play GL or at least play Long/Wide and Guard Reload that shit instead of hard reloading on fucking Normal.