Mario Strikers Battle League

>Now confirmed that the game will have free post-launch updates that add characters and other shit just like Aces and Super Rush did
>Demo is available for download now, only training mode is available but online play will be unlocked in a few days

Post training findings and whatever else.

Attached: mainmenu.jpg (1920x1080, 586.46K)

So is the game slower than the other games or not?

yes and no
there's new mechanics that basically makes the game a lot more complicated, which makes each game feel way faster than what it looks like

I should be used to this shithole having meltdowns over switch exclusives but I think this game has produced the absolute worst threads, genuine mental illness

The overall movement speed is slower, but with the smaller pitch and new mechanics the pace of matches are still super fast and chaotic.

Eh I’ve seen worse

WHERE IS DAISY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

She's in?

Attached: 1602047558115.webm (610x616, 2.93M)

like what

xenoblade threads were annoying for a while with the censorship and blacked shitposting but this game has had schizos treating it like the worst thing ever for weeks

Paper Mario threads

Yes, she's going to be in. People can kindly shut the fuck up about it now.

Attached: 20220210_105757.jpg (1600x2000, 321.94K)

Just finished playing, not buying it due to everything feeling so sluggish

Mechanics are great. The new perfect passes reward skillful, forward thinking team play, and the free passes allow for a bunch of tricky shit. Polish and personality is there too. Really excited. Hope the post launch content is good, plentiful and releases frequently. Game is definitely content light, but what is there is great, so I don’t mind

hope NLG uses the same netcoding they used for LM3
if they nail online, then that's easily over a hundred hours spent on this game

looks more technical than previous games, how are the dashes and dodges, isn't the stamina system annoying?

skill issue.

Fees kinda hard to play compared to other Mario sports games. There a lot to remember in the moment but it does feel satisfying and the animations are top notch.

Why would the stamina system be annoying? It just encourages better positional play as opposed to being able to sprint and dodge spam constantly. If you do run out of stamina, it doesn’t last that long, and you still run at normal speed. Besides, the fields being smaller offsets the need to sprint

Attached: dbz.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

cool, can't wait

The characters move slower from what I can see, but they're slower as a necessity because the new movement options and mechanics make shit much more complex, and I presume will be even more so if you play with friends in the same team.
I think both Daisy and Toadette are shoe-ins. They can literally make their 3D models by editting Peach's/Toad's.

the stamina system is per character, you won't notice it unless you're not passing

Why is Rosalina so fuckin big?

Attached: 5'11vs6'.png (540x650, 320.65K)

I’m liking everything I’m seeing so far, I only wish they had recorded new voice clips for the characters.

Why does peach look literally soulless

Holy shit.
Rosalina is an absolute unit.

Dommy mommy

NLG usually records new voice clips, I'm not sure why they didn't do any this time around.
Well, atleast they're using them appropiately, I noticed a few LM3 audios from Luigi

game looks bad but tendies will hail it as a must have exclusive for months even though they only play for a day or two

Isn't it cannon that she's like 3 meters tall and over 300kg?