You will NEVER know the feeling of borrowing video games

you will NEVER know the feeling of borrowing video games

Attached: 1620446208305.jpg (560x747, 112.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DtaRppWaqGc?t=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a very sweet thing the parents did

Why would I when I can pirate?

I mean I was there and it was a pile of shit - dirty discs and missing game manuals.

I did it all throughout my childhood. Why the hell would you want to do that these days?

>Pirating ps2/xbox/gamecube games in 2005

>elmo
awww fuck dis shit NIGGA

Attached: 5aDvKD7Fnlq1xMCzzKWO7odcjumR70wN.jpg (530x530, 43.27K)

Autistic kids are why i'll always support the right to abortions.

...yes? People were pirating Dreamcast games in the early 00's.

Because living in the past and priding yourself on how you bought and consumed media is being a totally based heckin chad boomer and not pathetic at all

I don't think they can establish that while they're still in the womb, so fat lot of good it does anyone.

>youtu.be/DtaRppWaqGc?t=21

Attached: brap poster.gif (500x281, 1.91M)

>go to friend's house
>ask for a game
EZ

Guess you're the zoomer then.

Libraries actually have a good selection of games. Sure, they usually don't have what you want at the moment, but you can put a hold on whatever you want and be notified when it's available.

Borrowing? We didn't have that. Trading/exchanging? We have in Russia even now for console games because of how expensive they are.

Attached: 1634047219661.jpg (825x880, 89.51K)

>go to friend's house
>ask for a game
>never give it back

Attached: DEVILISH PEPE.jpg (425x481, 432.91K)

I'll never get my 007 Nightfire disc back, will I?

Explain how

Not sure about autism but they can detect downs syndrome while in the womb. It happened to a friend of mine. They noped the fuck right out of that one.
Good for them i say, no use raising a brain dead husk.

Is that Mike Matei going through some new form of therapy to get over his Elmo-trauma

Modchip and disc burning retard

Harsh. But I think I agree. That would be a miserable existence for all involved.

How tall are they?

DC had almost no copy protection

Attached: 1634419781457.jpg (1440x1800, 450.95K)

>probably around 15
>seriously contemplating Barney
O-ok then?

>he doesn't know (((they))) scan babies to identify and kill those with progenitor genes (founders of what would be Ancient Egypt, thousands of years before Ptoloniggers)

Attached: link reaction.gif (450x281, 499.71K)

N

Mental retardation can be known while the baby is in the womb. Autism cannot. FFS most go undiagnosed with autism until they’re 5.

>Lend game to friend
>He moves before getting it back.
>5 years later.
>Get it back in the mail.

Attached: 1633443471460.png (446x867, 30.67K)

I'm a 34yo boomer. I know that feeling very well.

>Friday after school, first thing we did was went to the local vidya and VHS rental place
>look for new games and movies solely because of how interesting the back cover was
>pick some new game, Sunday was a free day so you got to play it for 3 days and only has to pay for 2
Good times indeed

But I used to borrow PS1/PS2 games from my friends, better yet, I used to borrow those consoles themselves.

two years ago i finally managed to get my copy of harry potter and the philosopher stone i lent my cousin in like, 2004

>what is Game Pass

yejibros we look like this

it's not a good feeling

No one fucking cares

that's pretty based

Attached: Trump 6x9.jpg (898x960, 112.03K)

That's what happened to my God of War 1 copy. Fuck you Luke.

Oh, yes, now that I remember it, the uncomfortable feeling that you get before you get enough confidence to ask your friend to borrow the game.

that retard probably didn't appreciate what his parents did for him

me and my brother used to rent super wrestlemania on the snes

Attached: WWFSuperWrestleMania.png (369x269, 166.71K)

yeah and then they finally get (((diagnosed)))

was that the one where the announcer screamed
>BOOM SHAKALAKA!!!
all the time?

I feel like they are going to miss out more on the way you had to go over to a friends house to play games multiplayer. Thats a complete thing of the past and most games dont even do splitscreen now. Like, playing games meant that you had to actually go and socialize.

Oh shit is that ma boy kongming

Can I get a qrd?

i roughly kept as much stuff from some friends as other kept mine, so i consider my karma roughly even
i still have my friend's copy of mgs and mgs2, while somebody else still has my copy of vice city among others

The last time I let someone borrow a game was hey you pikachu for the n64, let him borrow the microphone and controller attachment and everything. He brings it back not even a day later and his dog had chewed up everything. Fuck you and fuck your hoarder ass hooker mom tyler

Imagine being nostalgic for paying absurd fees to rent a game

You will NEVER know the feeling of viewing a sunset with your gf.

Attached: 1653675599575.jpg (1080x1070, 157K)

What a time be alive

Attached: newborrowing.png (1200x675, 1.18M)

My friend would call me up at 7AM and invite me to play Battlefront 2 on PS2 through split screen, why can't we go back, Any Forumsros, why?..

Attached: 50b75b0ab397e727fac9a447b23956c7.gif (800x528, 662.31K)

shit happens

I already have a gamepass subscription, I know how that feels like.

Based. Games and movies rental max comfy

zoomer detected, but yes it was shit

No, take care of peoples stuff you're loaned you irresponsible nigger

You'll never know the smell of a Blockbuster or Hollywood video...

delete this

Attached: 1628994727311.gif (346x357, 146.05K)

Blockbuster and pizza on Friday night with new urkel and tgif

Return to store before bed on Sunday for school

yeah i think so
or maybe that was from nba jam

Beat it zoom zoom

I've seen many sunsets with many of my love interests in video games. It's not as impressive of a boast as you think it is.

Pirating is the same thing......

Like, no joke, you aren't paying for it, your playing it for as long as you want....

So...
What is the difference between pirating and borrowing that isnt "moral" reasons.

>mutts having nostalgia for CONSOOMING
Holy shit the world is fucked

Attached: 1653675789691.jpg (935x1024, 92.87K)

might be true brother

i knew someone whose psx could play burned games.

feet

That's because they were your love interests, not a soulmate. When you experience this with someone who truly loves you and you truly love them, it's like a second heaven.

>Holy shit the world is fucked

Attached: 1606685782373.png (290x350, 95.6K)

This.
Friend of mine was thought to be ADD or ADHD, wasn't until like 8th grade it was super high functioning autism. You wouldn't know he was unless he told you, he has none of the problems physically, just slights that most people wouldn't notice.

you will NEVER know the feeling of lending a game to a friend only for them to sell it to another friend a few days later
I lost the capacity to trust at a young age

>i knew someone
user, at the time most people would know people who had a chipped ps1

Attached: 36zzu6vy4ik21.jpg (410x356, 13.96K)

GIMME BACK MY UNREAL TOURNAMENT YOU FUCKING NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have to confess, I stole a game once from a friend of mine.

>No one can identify those who built the pyramids, (((they))) claim it was a result of their ancestor's slave labor
>Truth is Plato's grandad was correct and there were people who advanced.
>The actual truth is that they are another hominid, not so much alien but far superior with an even LONGER gestation period compared to humans
>Think of humans to the progenitors as dogs to wolves.
>Interbreeding was possible, and the result is modern man, a domesticated form of progenitor (save for jigaboos, they're the control species)
>throughout history, the traits of progenitors will spontaneously emerge and this individual will be alter history (Julias Caesar, Isaac Newton, Mozart, Tesla, Einstein)
>Autism is the next step in human evolution, and an emergence of the progenitor gene at long last.
>Any Forums is controlled experiment, (((they))) are fully aware that not every fish is caught in their net so they made the (inter)net bigger to catch more of the progenitors.
>You will hear more about this once 4chat is finalized and selectively distributed over the next 2-3 years

Attached: futanari elf consider the following.png (630x610, 389.53K)

i would have just told my father to tell his father.

I actually miss going out to stores and shopping for movies and games. Everything is online now which is insanely soulless.

We were literally renting games to copy them to play on modded consoles in 2005 you fucking idiot.

>you will NEVER know the feeling of borrowing video games
I STILL WANT MY PS2 WITH GTA SA BACK KEVIN, I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT THAT

literally nothing is stopping you from going to a store. What are you even talking about?

bro walmart, best buy, target?

I just told the friend he sold it to, aka MY BEST FRIEND who gave it back to me and then beat him up.
Dude was CHAV as fuck but he had a mad hard on for JRPGs.

This is some of the weirdest conspiracy shit I've heard
Where did you learn this and is there more to it

Attached: Ds7hlA7WwAAsy3q.jpg (451x396, 22.6K)

>Local rental place in town.
>Had a shit ton of video games.
>Go in there looking for Tales of Vesperia on the 360
>Doesn't have it.
>Guy who owns the place asks me if I found everything.
>Say yeah just didn't have a game I was looking for.
>"Oh, that sucks."
>Go in next week after renting COD 4 instead.
>Vesperia is there.
He was a real one. turned his store into a hobby store after the rental market crashed.

Attached: 1647013086539.jpg (600x800, 70.03K)

i stopped going to gamestop around 2 years ago when they removed the shelves with the cheap as fuck psp, ps2, wii, nds and ps3 games :(
i should have bought more in hindsight
i got soulsilver with case and manual for 20€ though, which is pretty fucking fancy
no pokewalker sadly