3060 Ti at $479 on EVGA's website

>3060 Ti at $479 on EVGA's website
I'm gonna do it bros. I'm gonna CONSOOM. The current prices seem like they're gonna be the lowest things get for a while

Attached: 1653673718104.jpg (705x390, 191.77K)

Even if that were true it'd still be a terrible purchase.

define terrible. That's the best price to performance for an Nvidia card. The only possible downside is if you somehow care about memetracing.

I found a 6800XT for $560 at Microcenter last month. I wasn't even trying to buy one but damn if I wasn't going to snatch that.
Nice upgrade from my 970 :)

Attached: 500mb.jpg (600x450, 23.96K)

what games will you play?

Games?

Attached: what.jpg (200x252, 8.13K)

I've become an unironic permawaiter because I saw how badly even a 3090 can run MSFS at max settings. We are at least 3 gens from 4K ultra flying over manhattan in a rain storm. No need to upgrade before 7series

im cpu bottlenecked right now.
gotta get a new mb and cpu before I get a new vid card. stuck with 1070.

>define terrible.

Just shy of 500 for a fucking x60. It's not a card made to last the gen comfortably and not something you should sink that kind of money on. It's a terrible buy surrounded by other terrible buys.

want to build a pc for the first time would that be a good price for a 3060 Ti since I don't have a card I could just wait with?

It's not the cards' fault the game runs like shit.

>Just shy of 500 for a fucking x60. It's not a card made to last the gen comfortably
>being this much of a clueless rock hider and not understanding that prices are still massively inflated due to recent events

Normal MSRP for stock fans on that card is 400, and you're not finding a 3070 for 500 either. The 3060Ti is plenty powerful for 99% of consumers, anyone who isn't completely retarded knows that it's a waste to dump a grand into a 3090 to play fucking Fortnite kiddyshit or dorf fort.

>Nvidias 40*** series out in a few months
>NOWS A GOOD TIME TO CONSOOM!
there's no fool like a slow fool

3090 is meme card dogshit and just lmao at paying for one

>It's not a card made to last the gen comfortably
It is 10% slower than a 3070 and is significantly more powerful than current gen consoles.
It will comfortably play 1440p for a few years and 1080p for much longer. This isn't even factoring in DLSS.

...Prices are massively inflated and thus a shit buy. How fucking retarded are you?

>buy 3060 ti now
>have something to sell when 4000 comes out
>4000 comes out
>only 80 and 90 cards
>sells out instantly
>60 and 60 Ti cards will take up to a year later to release
>have no card
Or I could buy the 3060 ti now and have something to sell if 4000 is readily available at launch

>falling for the nShitia meme
>in 2022
lol how........ sad

>It's not a card made to last the gen comfortably
Is any x60 card made to do that? No matter what time will leave every current card in the dirt at some point. I understand hating the prices for everything though.

Ah yes, the eternal waitfag. I remember in 2020 when you retards were selling your 2080tis for $500 and waiting for RTX3000 only to get ass raped.
The market is way too unreliable.

That game is hella CPU and streaming bottlenecked amigo it has very little to do with the GPU frankly.

>20 years of walking into a store and buying a GPU at MSRP
>1 year of shortages
>noo the market is unreliable
lmoa PC building newfags everybody

I just managed to get an FE 3060ti at MSRP. Signed up for the EU FE stock alert telegram and waited a couple of months.