I feel like Succubi are underrepresented in video games

I feel like Succubi are underrepresented in video games.

Attached: FTRPGHlWQAA5i3i.jpg (2220x4096, 531.34K)

Attached: FTRPK3lXoAE0s8f.png (2287x2086, 403.96K)

ruined

saved

Why isn't there a succubus H-game where you specify your fetishes and the game caters to your preferences?

Attached: 55765078_p0.jpg (2000x2000, 743.66K)

It's because they represent sexuality, and game devs despise sexuality.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

>Western art

Attached: file.png (680x680, 581.13K)

Until Darkstalkers they were relatively obscure in Japan. If anything they're overrepresented these days.

New Darkstalkers when

Attached: 1642793100132.png (554x446, 165.64K)

>A novel concept in Japan at the time (1994), succubi were introduced thanks to Capcom producer Alex Jimenez' suggestion during the development phase of the first arcade game. Since the game already had a vampire in Demitri, Jimenez suggested to change Morrigan from a female vampire to a succubus. According to Jimenez, the Japanese staff didn't know what a succubus was until he explained it and they became excited about the change.[2] While not the first worldwide, Morrigan was the first notable succubus to appear in Japanese media, making her the paradigm of the succubus that would be used for reference in future productions.
>Among media with succubi that take the vampire motif are Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Lilim Kiss, Rotte no Omocha!, Rosario + Vampire and The Testament of Sister New Devil. Examples of popular Japanese media that also feature succubi prominently but with a different design, are Good Luck! Ninomiya-kun, Maria the Virgin Witch and Interviews with Monster Girls, all of which came years later after the Darkstalkers series was introduced.

Now make it a boy

>Alex Jimenez'
Why a beaner was calling the shots in a Japanese studio?

Can't wait to buy the new collection only for Capcom to gaslight me into thinking nobody wants more Darkstalkers.

Attached: file.png (849x1200, 1.66M)

JC: Does the inclusion of series like Darkstalkers, Cyberbots, and Red Earth increase the chance of a revival of any of these series in the future?

Matsumoto: I genuinely want these titles to be played once again on current gen consoles. I also want people who may have seen them but never had the chance to play them to get this opportunity. That said, we do not think that this will necessarily increase the possibility of these series being revived.

Attached: LE.png (400x350, 196.8K)

Attached: 9k5Szfqt_Cw.jpg (307x386, 60.63K)

I feel like loving relationships are underrepresented in Succubi.

Attached: My_Pet_Tentacle_Monster-317689-Home_for_holidays.jpg (786x1100, 737K)

I KNEW IT! Back to Fightcade!

succubus()