I wanna play this. Is it good?

I wanna play this. Is it good?

Attached: Metal Gear Rising_ Revengeance.jpg (600x800, 528.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CxEFx9tykPs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

I have a dream!

It's the only good game out there.

Figure it out yourself.

No

Stay on reddit.

It should tell you something that it is rare to talk about the actual gameplay. Aside from the memeworthy moments it's merely competent with a couple interesting gimmicks.

one of the best hack n slash action games in existence IMO. Raiden can use some cool weapons besides his katana and there is DLC to play as Bladeworlf and Jetstream Sam. Worth it. Fun and over the top as hell.

Good if you barely played any MGS game. Bad because you can see the wasted potential from a MGS player perspective and all you got is a shitty meme Worthy game. no wonder why it's catching too many memes at this point

nanomachines son

Yes, only Any Forumscucks hate it

Yes. It's even better if you've finished MGS1-4.

how about you fucking play it then and find out?

Attached: 1353670078154.jpg (496x749, 219.48K)

>WAAAAAAAH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH REDDITIRINO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You'll never fit in newtranny

BORN INTO A PACK

amazing game on higher diffgiculties

youtube.com/watch?v=CxEFx9tykPs

Unironically no

t. tried it out a month before it became shilled by ecelebs

everyone saying no let outside forces influence their perception of the game. I played day one before knowing anyone else's opinion and I loved the fuck out of it.

It's good and it only takes 5 hours to finish it.

I think you're on the wrong board buddy. We don't actually play games in Any Forums

I tried it out recently for a couple hours and it's honestly pretty boring. Long cutscenes and button mashy combat, might be more fun on higher difficulties (I tried normal) but still. If you enjoy DMC/Bayonetta give it a go but I personally don't.

just play Bayo

Yes but not as good as its nuthuggers and memespouters would have you believe.
If you do enjoy it then don't bother every trying to have a serious discussion about, you'll only find yourself in the company of eceleb worshippers and casuals that only did a single Normal playthrough.

pc port vs emulator?