Did you enjoy Hitman 3?

Did you enjoy Hitman 3?

Attached: hitman 3 china.jpg (3840x2160, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_b82bfwSi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, i couldn't get into the numan games
i SA'd and unlocked everything in 2, Contracts and BM back in the day but i lost interest in numan after a couple of missions
nothing really wrong with it except the lack of jesper kyd

Absolutely. It was a pleasant surprise after Absolution nearly killed the series.

I bought it 2 days before it was given out free because I wanted to try the VR.
Then the VR was easily the worst thing ever. So I got double fucked and I hate the game now

no it was boring shit as hitman 1 and 2

even assassins creed copy and paste shit wasn't as blatant as the new "trilogy"

yes

Attached: HitmanWOA is the best Hitman game.png (2176x2163, 3.58M)

I just started the other day, decided to turn all the hud elements off other than detection and interactive prompts, game feels so much more fun to play without the constant hints and highlighting of the target etc

Yes, overall. The new maps were pretty good. However, seeing DLC I had to pay for soon after I had bought the deluxe version kind of left a sour taste.

Is it a cyberpunk77 mod?

>qte walking simulator
These nu games suck

Berlin (apex predator) was incredible the first time but I think 3 had my least favorite maps and targets. And story, for what it matters.
3 felt like the weakest of the trilogy.

I love nuMan 1/2, but I cannot find the will to invest myself in nuMan 3 yet by sheer virtue of the fact that I could still put another 100 hours into 1/2 before I feel i've played them thoroughly, they're such dense and immensely repayable games that i'd say it may be one of the few cases of having too much of a good thing.

Yes, it plays just like 2 so if you like 2 you'll like it.

Yes but I shouldn't have paid full price, I just can't sink hours into replays the way the game expects me to.

i got the platinum so i enjoyed it but
hitman 1 > hitman 3 > hitman 2
just purely speaking from the maps
either way im excited to test the upcoming new stuff

I played it as I played a movie game. Did it once and uninstalled. But it was enjoyable. And I didnt pay for it.

POV: you are about to experience kino

Attached: 1632497727338.jpg (1872x1080, 1.33M)

Honestly I've never listened to the BGM of hitman. It's like the perfect game for having an audiobook or lecture series going.

>perfect game for having an audiobook or lecture series going
I like to think 47 canonically does the same while infiltrating places and murdering people

Yep, that's the way to play.

You can turn target-highlighting back on for more complex kills later, but it's better if you have to find them yourself and figure out the puzzles without the step-by-step guide.

Playing Berlin for the first time is absolute kino, I don't think they can top that in any future game. Looking forward to the new level coming out in July though.

youtube.com/watch?v=S_b82bfwSi0

Attached: ambrose island.png (1920x1080, 992.67K)

i like to listen to classical music while playing hitman.

I'm on to Berlin next

I feel that. I think my playtime on the Hitman Trilogy is over 600 hours now. Would have been more except H3 is honestly not as replayable as H1/H2.

I wish Marrakesh, Bangkok, and Colorado were better, but the highs of HiTMan 1 are really high. Best levels overall are Paris, Sapienza, Hokkaido, Miami, New York, Haven Island, Berlin, and maybe Mendoza. I really wish Mendoza had some more exits you could do without a disguise.

Attached: hitman-bank.jpg (1920x826, 340.28K)

>dragging dead bodies into a freezer while listening to martha stewart describing the best way to make a centerpiece out of some newspaper, glitter, and some glue

Did that mission again earlier. The assassination ending up being a bit messy but I got away. Scored a 2/5 stars though I admit.

It's a very decent, classy game that gives a proper challenge. The replay value isnt massively appealing but if you leave for a good while or smoke enough weed it's great.