Dude just backtrack to the entire beginning of the game

>Dude just backtrack to the entire beginning of the game
>Then endure an hour long glorified cutscene prison section that will give your thumbs arthritis
>then do 2 hours of pure combat even though combat in this game is dogshit
>then switch to disk 2-
I can't do it. I can't finish this fucking game. Why do people like this gutter trash game so much?

Attached: sniper wolf.jpg (1280x720, 66.1K)

Can you imagine being a zoomer?
I wake up every day and thank the lord I was born in the 90's.
This is the best game ever made by the way.

You just KNOW.

Should've played the good version.

Attached: 1646599220641.webm (640x360, 2.18M)

Man, Kojima was always a retarded hack wasn't he?

Seethe. Kojima had no role in the remake and scenes like this were fucking kino

yeah but he approved of it

yeah it sucks. i thought it was awesome when i was 9 but it doesn't hold up.
>zoomer boomer doomer coomer blah blah blah
there's less than 20 guards in the entire "game". all the best parts are fucking codec calls.

/l-lick...

people complain about the wacky scenes in tts, but i replayed mgs1 recently and its just as exaggerated at times. kojima has always liked stupid shit like that

No they were fucking retarded clown shit for children.

Seeing these scenes without RULES OF NATURE just isn't the same.

Snake never did stupid shit like that, he's supposed to be a regular soldier grunt dude.

Snake never jumps off a rocket and does a 360 with his sniper rifle in mgs 1. The most wacky things are Pscyho Mantis and Gray Fox but they're treated seriously and aren't exaggerated anime moments

>Gray Fox isn't exaggerated anime
Come the fuck on.

>he didnt know that using the cardboard boxes in the trucks lets him fast travel between the buildings
Maybe use some common sense for once, zoomer. Sorry it didn't give you a arrow and a direction to run to.

All Kojima games are shit don't let these retards tell you otherwise

don't forget
>getting peed on by wolves while hiding in the box

He isn't treated like one, sure he's a cyborg ninja with a sword but the game keeps him serious and grounded and doesn't go full retard with it

Yeah kojima was never good. There's a really loud little group of genX midwits who were mind blown by voice acting and schematics in a video game in the 90s and they've shilled MGS and FF7 like evangelists online for 20 years. They made these games their personality. This little pocket of 4-5 million retards ruined gaming.

>The most wacky things are Pscyho Mantis and Gray Fox but they're treated seriously and aren't exaggerated anime moments

N64 kids never grew up still seething that they lost that gen. Narcissa Wright perfectly encapsulates you.

so you're saying they fit perfectly well with the rest of Metal Gear?

>cyborg ninja with a sword
>HURT ME MORE SNAKE
>Snake just mystically divining that he's Gray Fox based on how he fights
>that fucking elementary school -tier drama moment before he dies
Yep, totally grounded. No anime bullshit influence here, no sir.
user, it's okay to admit that you liked the exaggerated anime bullshit. The game just presented it woven along with some more serious stuff so you got tricked.

You know, even if that serious stuff is nearly cringe-inducing at times. See: Sniper Wolf's post-death scene. It actually fucking hurts to watch it in 2020, and I don't mean in the Otacon way.

He is literally a cyborg ninja with a sword doing back-flip teleports everywhere. You fight a giant indestructible mecha as just a single soldier. You fight a teleporting psychic. The game is ridiculous and that is the point of it.
It's amazing to me how all of the brain dead normalfags on Any Forums play Japanese games and try their absolute hardest to distance themselves from anime when it's the point of inspiration for almost everything in the game. I couldn't imagine leading such an ironic existence like this.

Diehard is a movie where a new York cop takes down a team of terrorists led by a sauve German, he also bombs a fucking building but only a person without a soul would watch this and say its wacky.
The point is that despite him being a cyborg ninja the game takes it seriously and his actions aren't contextualized in a goofy way. It all feels real

This was the coolest shit ever when I was 9, you fight a cowboy, a tank, a ninja, a mind reader, a big boob sniper, a Hind D(?), 4 invisible dudes, sniper again, a giant Eskimo shaman, a nuclear walking mech, and your clone brother, and to top it off a car chase. Fucking blew me away.