Not Miku Monday

How did this sneak in without notice? Boys did we just win? Do I finally get to throw my snoybox 4 in the trash? PD is the only reason I've turned the thing on in over a year.

Attached: mikutime.png (1017x526, 664.8K)

It came out just yesterday.

>denuvo
pass

for me it's a dedicated Bloodborne station

thanks doc

>without notice
Everyone noticed it. A week ago.
>PD is the only reason I've turned the thing on in over a year.
You could have been playing AFT on PC for years so you seem to not notice a lot of things.

Because it came out yesterday with NO god damn warning unless you happened to see people posting about how it was hidden on steamdb

>those min specs
go on... without me divabros.......

What was the logic behind adding denuvo here?
Pirates are already playing the superior arcade port with shittons of songs and mods for free of charge.
Meanwhile this release is not only lazy but also greedy with the additional day 1 DLC.

>Meanwhile this release is not only lazy but also greedy with the additional day 1 DLC.
Something something n-0

do you play on Intel Core 2 Duo?

what's the point, pirates will just emulate

>play
no

I guess I'll just buy it anyways to potentially support more Migu in the future tone

Attached: 1623869213884.png (565x541, 180.61K)

does it run on steam deck?

Attached: _STAYC_OOHAHHLike_OOHAHH_Original_song_by._TWICE_4K_01.42.webm (888x1920, 2.99M)

>Meanwhile this release is not only lazy but also greedy with the additional day 1 DLC.
Any Forums will complain about literally anything

>project Denuvo
Yikes

>faggot is defending day1 dlc of a game that's been out for years
Yes that is more than a valid complaint, it is an obligation to complain about such anti consumer tactics.

yes and on linux too apparently

resisting the urge to consoom right now, I own the PS4 game that has a lot of songs already...

Nigga you were never going to buy it anyway so shut the fuck up

Attached: 1653020422687.jpg (750x739, 46.79K)

If it was 30 bucks for the complete game with no DRM I would have bought it without thinking.

It's literally the best offer they ever made to buy all of the Future Tone content. a price of one whole game.

I had my credit card physically out on my desk to buy it + the DLC until I noticed Denuvo

dlc worth it?