Morrowind Multiplayer (TES3MP)

Interested in a stable Morrowind multiplayer server with admin staff that have ties to the Aryan Brotherhood? Nereverine Prophecies is an active server on the TES3MP project with almost 100% uptime and 15-30+ players on average, depending on timezone. The server has no rules, though protections for new players are in place in a few areas to prevent excessive griefing. There is unique content and gear, raids and events monthly. The player admin is redpilled and supports racism and slavery, and is a vehement Holocaust denier.

>Install Morrowind free or buy on Steam for $5: gog-games.com/game/the_elder_scrolls_iii_morrowind_goty_edition_game
>Download TES3MP 0.8.1 (openmw already included): github.com/TES3MP/TES3MP/releases/tag/tes3mp-0.8.1
>Run "openmw-wizard" then detect your Morrowind install and import, then run openmw-launcher when finished. When you click "Play" the server browser will open
>Join "[NA] Nerevarine Prophecies (0.8.1)"

Attached: AtoC1dE.jpg (2650x1491, 483.6K)

Why don't you go shill this in the Elder Scrolls general on /vg/ or just make your own separate general there?

stop making this thread, faggot
no one cares about your shitty game

Your progress on the server is unique and there are respawns, so it works rather well. Although you cannot hold two of the same artifact at once. Some of the game has been rebalanced and new additional features have been added to the server such as Housing (this has yet to be added to 0.8.1 server but will soon) and Crafting all without the requirement for installing mods. Admins can add new cells and assets to the world on the fly (this can also be done in a House you own) which makes for a nearly unlimited way to create new events or places in the game. There are also titles and achievements, as well as an optional Hunger system which comes with potential buffs.

There is a perk system called Mastery where you can buy new abilities with xp gained by killing mobs. These abilities exist in different trees and unique ones are accessible depending on your race, skillset or if you are a vampire/werewolf and so on.

Additional features are grouping, guilds, toggleable PvP and pvp areas. Difficulty scales with your progress which keeps the game from becoming too easy, even raising above the normal difficulty limit of 100. If you haven't replayed Morrowind in a long time this is a good way to re-experience it. But even if it's your first time playing the game there's nothing stopping you from seeing all the game has to offer due to how seamlessly the multiplayer works.

Any Forums offshoots are cucks
>STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES!

have a bump

This is neat and all, but does it support Skyrim, Cyrodiil and Tamerial Rebuilt?

Not yet, but once the server browser auto installs mods it will.

AAAAH IT GLOWS SO BRIGHT
MY EYES

YWNBAW

bump

i will get raped by overleveled over min maxed tryhards 2 hours in in my first dungeon wont i?

why does this thread make marketers so angry?

Surprisingly, the players are generally respectful on this server.

can you give out the Icarian Flight spell (spell), it's in the code but you cannot purchase it

Yeah, there's scrolls that are better than the spell but there's only three (3) in the whole game.

use the server console and give all players the spell and i will become loyal to the server, bro

Attached: face.jpg (250x216, 6.18K)

The scroll respawns at its original location

Admin sounds based as fuck.

marketers come to this board? lol

This sounds incredible, how do you handle the killing of NPC’s?

Yes just like shills come to Any Forums and Any Forums

They respawn every few hours. As long as you don't kill travel NPC's it's not a problem.

Genuine question, what the fuck is supposed to be the appeal here?

Either you just play the game normally but some loser who started earlier is jumping about like a retard sometimes and maybe kills your quest related npcs, or it's just a chatroom with a clunky installation process??

I mean don't tell me you guys play this for the pvp or something? What's the fun part here supposed to be?

Attached: 20220120_101231.jpg (1248x1486, 221.23K)

do you ever worry that the people popping into your server aren't white
theres really no way of proving it. actually are you even white? I'll join your server if you post arm with timestamp

There are new features that work well in conjunction with the multiplayer such as crafting, trade, events, housing and book writing.

dicking around with people in a game the playerbase likes a lot. don't tell me you're one of those grind autists that plays like a bot and hates human interaction

chatrooms in singleplayer games is based, and the future

Dicking around entails what?
Jumping around like a tard killing defenceless npcs that can't even navigate the terrain cuz the AI is fucked?

Just install gmod? You can actually build stuff there or something.

So it's like a Minecraft server but shit?
Unless events carry the whole thing, I don't see how any of the other stuff could carry it.

Attached: 20220527_132727.jpg (3024x4032, 3.74M)

they're FBI honeypots, nowadays the only safe method of meeting with your fellow terrorists online is spelling messages on the wall with bullet decals on empty 1.6 de_dust servers