5 hours of gameplay wrapped up in 30 hours of grinding

>5 hours of gameplay wrapped up in 30 hours of grinding
why do zoomers love it?

Attached: subnautica.png (616x353, 467.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cRj0lymMMGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's the 3rd best indie game of all time
idk what to tell you

grinding is tied to exploration which IS the gameplay

This is one of the only survival games where I didn't feel like I was ever grinding. Sure, there were times where I was a little short on this or that, but I never felt like I needed to go pickaxe rocks for 60 minutes.

the grinding is the repetitive nature of having to go back and forth between different bases due to slow swimming/seamoth speeds couple with small inventory (until you get the cyclops)

mods (like easycraft, which let you craft from any container inside the same base or cyclops) make it a lot more bearable, but the vanilla game is a fucking chore to play

I miss the time when the cyclops was invincible and created more energy than it needed.

discord shill thread detected

>player is a nigger
>can swim
any chance of immersion is gone

>it's a "the game bugs out and your save file is corrupted" episode

>shill
not enough people come to this shithole for shilling years-old games that have already sold millions of copies to be worthwhile or sensible

>wonder why the cyclop is such a power hog
>mfw realized the battery chargers i put inside are sucking the ship's cells dry

Attached: tearydunce.png (658x662, 44.15K)

Play in VR
Way better in VR than flat screen.

>retard doesn't know what words mean
Amazing. That is not grinding, that is backtracking. Also most places in the world have just about every resource type you could need within close proximity. This is ENTIRELY you being retarded my dude. You can also attach two inventory slots onto a seamoth for a lot of mobile inventory early on.

>brings up a mod that doesn't address his core issue at all
ahahaha

>ADHD zoomer can't figure out why people enjoy having fun
Games aren't for you.

>tranny game
>sequel is a black tranny

yikes

>why do zoomers love it?
because being in water is scary, apparently.

youtube.com/watch?v=cRj0lymMMGs

>game pretty much requires use of a wiki/guides to find wrecks/blueprints

the internet was a mistake

the alternative is spending dozens/hundreds of hours looking at repetitive biomes/animals and trying to find stuff without a map (first thing I would make when exploring)

most gamers are just looking for shiny new ways to waste their time. this game is a perfect example