What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: Infamous_front_cover_%28US%29.png (360x450, 369.21K)

It's on the PS3.

Second Son

Third person shooter masquerading as capeshit. Also, it's inferior to Prototype

The gameplay was solid in Second Son, but the MC was definitely a downgrade from Cole.

snoys will overhype any kusoge as long as it's a playstation exclusive

Sony mandating it's studios to abandon their audiences in favor of more realistic looking new IPs. I have no idea how Insomniac managed to multitask also R&C, but both ND and SP bent the knee a little too enthusiastically.

Second Son was meh. Not bad, but meh. Also, the devs are just done with the series for the time being.

Infamous is better as a complete package.

This game was an absolute blast

Concrete powers being ass also really soured my opinion on the game.

Not only was the MC a downgrade, but the powers were all nearly identical boring shit. No really weird powers or anything.

I thought it was quite good. MC's two side character friends are unlikable though.

>No PS4/5 collection of 1, 2, and BF.
>No news of a PS5 inFamous.
>No news of a Sly sequel.
Come on SP, please, don't go to the Sushi farms forever.

>The gameplay was solid in Second Son
Problem was that it was unbalanced. As soon as you got Neon there was never a reason to touch Smoke, Video, or especially Concrete. On an Evil run Video has a purpose in the summons but besides that it's so-so and Neon still outdoes it.

Attached: 1307321935027.jpg (640x800, 287.67K)

SP’s games all feel like natural evolutions of eachother. Ghost of Tsushima is basically just Sly Cooper and Infamous put in a blender with a bit of Tenchu and Sekiro thrown in.

I’m pretty sure SP can’t be accused of the “cinematic experience” meme in the same way ND can, since SP games always have a big gameplay focus, even in their story heavy games.

The only thing that wasnt a downgrade in Second Son was the graphics. The gameplay, the story and the city were inferior to the Cole's games

>that entire subquest with the paper girl that forced you to use apps and browser pages
>you don't even get paper powers by the end

Doesn't really matter if the game is made to look like a movie with human actors instead of being visually creative.

remember when they were gonna nathan drakeify cole for 2

They didn’t make 2’s “bad” ending canon

first one has aged quite a bit, but 2 is still one of the best games of the ps3 era.
Probably my favourite evil ending in any game ever
having to shoot zeke was painful

nothing desu, even with dips in quality every game is worth playing.
Sucker Punch just doesn't like to stick to one franchise forever, they change pretty much every console gen

Boring gameplay and world with le moody grey and brown graphics which have aged horribly. Snoys were just jealous that Xbox got Crackdown, which wasn't even that good of a game but still more fun than Infamous.

>genocide all the inferior non-conduit humans with your ice wife and lead a new race of aryan supermen
Or
>just die lol
Really hard choice