It's literally perfect

It's literally perfect.

Attached: Hades.jpg (1400x700, 246.95K)

It's literally dogshit.

>It's literally perfect
at being shit lole

It is more repetitive than even Isaac.

It's very good and also memorable.

Fun for a bit, but much of it is style over substance.
Overstays its welcome.

They spent more time recording worthless voicelines and dialogue than they did making the gameplay varied and satisfying. Especially when you've finished 10 runs and now every finished run has some stupid ass line when you go to Greece like implying he dies to a goat. Really? A fucking goat? Getting run over by a chariot? How the fuck did he even get to civilization when he died within 3 minutes of being in Greece talking to Persephone? This isn't funny.
Another thing i kinda of dislike is that the gameplay is pretty much just spamming attacks with dodges and nothing much changes with all the "boons" you get, like they're trying to present the illusion of variance in runs but its all the same. It's also incredibly easy until you get to like 30 heat where a lot of the runs depend on what boons you get early.

I enjoyed it at the start but like said it really overstays its welcome and as a completionist it gets absurdly tedious with how much grinding they made getting everything require.

A little light on variety but yeah it's great. What's more great is how it confuses the average roguelite autist.

>It isnt funny
Yes it is. Narrator acknowledging that Zagreus has to die at the end of each game and he no longer has a sun allergy so he makes up something arbitrary.

>roguelike
Into the trash it goes.

Still in the honeymoon phase, huh?
Well enjoy but it kind of falls off once you kill Hades a few times.

>game ends
never understood this complaint, it's narrative driven anyway

Attached: wt Always Sunny.gif (253x145, 1.82M)

>roguelike
>ending
It also doesn't end there and has the requirement of maxing out every olympian to get the true ending™

Inferior Monolith

Got close to 200 hours in. I love it.

Dogshit grind with cancerous controls and tedious gameplay.

anyone tried the apollo mod? I beat the game but I'm thinking of reinstalling and trying it out

Attached: file.png (1482x902, 1.89M)

Hades has a clear ending and doesn't have anything close to enough variety to carry on past that

it's a narrative game with roguelite elements

wtf is that Ares artwork

And yes it's a very high quality, fun game with some of the best voice acting ever made for a videogame. Don't let any contrarian retard on Any Forums tell you otherwise

>Hades has a clear ending
Yes. When you have maxed out all the olympians and gotten the epilogue achievement.

.t. probably plays Smash

Eh, that's more of a bonus thing

It's when the game ends as doing 10 runs still leaves you with 10000 lines of dialogue, multiple bonds to finish and a bunch of fates to complete, along with a clearly unfinished story.