My little brother bought 250 € of skins on Fortnite, what to do anons

I received an email from my bank this afternoon indicating that a purchase of €250 was made on Epic game with my card
I'm absolutely sure it's my brother, I don't have any Epic accounts or games and he his the only person who had my card infos
I really don't know what to do, the money is not a problem but the fact that he stolen me and thought I wasn't going to notice...
He is 12 and lives with our father, what should I do frens, fuck i'm lost

Attached: eirjt.jpg (263x192, 7.52K)

Kill yourself for being a frog poster.
Kill yourself for leaving your card details in reach of a kid.
Kill yourself for making this thread.
Just kill yourself in general.

Just dispute the charge retard

Suck my dick, i'm sure that you prefer some pic of bbc retarded fagot

tell your parents

if they have more than half a brain in their heads, they'll punish your brother, pay you with their own money and make your brother pay them later

something like this happened to me too, but it was my big brother and he stole 1000€ from me

sit him down and have a talk with him. this is a good chance to teach him an important lesson. tell him you are disapointed in him for stealing and lying. make him admit his mistake and then find a summer job with him that he can use to pay you back. if he learned his lesson and you don't mind the money as you said you can gift him something with the money he paid you back
that's my advise as a boomer dad

beat him

If he feared you this wouldn't have happened. Kick the fuck out of him.

Chargeback, you retard.

I don't really want to beg money to my father, we don't have a very good relation fren

Beat that little shit's ass. He needs to learn stealing isn't okay.

I don't want to bit him, it's useless and it won't give me my money back

Hopefully he bought some coomer skins to jerk off to!

Attached: fortnite loserfruit.webm (576x702, 2.43M)

>single parent kid is a absolute faggot nigger thief
many such cases at best you slap his face so he can learn some manners.

Attached: 1624956854705.png (1106x1012, 970.54K)

Go and talk with him. Be polite. Hit these talking points:
>why did he do it?
>did he realize there would be consequences on you for his actions?
>explain how this not only caused you a tangible loss but also violated your trust in him
if he is repentant than forgive him and promise not to get your dad involved under the condition he doesn’t do something like this again.
If he is not repentant than you must get dad involved and the two of you can work out a reasonable punishment for him together.
Also what said.

chargeback and change card, why even tell your 12 year old brother your details.

Dont even say anything.
Contest the purchase.
You'll get your money back and your brother will be banned.

Nothing like consequences to make someone think about his actions.

It's not the time to think about your money, and it's not useless
he needs to learn that he made a big mistake, before it gets worse

That's what you get for using Epig Store

I have to go frens, if the thread is still there I'll come back to tell you tonight, but I'll first do a charge back and I'll think about what to say to him tomorrow, thank you anons

>donut steel the redditfrog
>discordfrog
Go back

Attached: faggotpostingredditmemeson4chan.webm (1120x630, 3M)

your brother stole from you

YOUR FUCKING BROTHER

suck up and get through whatever differences you and your father have, your brother can't get away with stealing. not from anyone

How is it useless? If he ever thinks of trying to steal again he'll remember getting his teeth kicked in and he won't do it.

white americans are such cucks lmao

dumb faggot this is why your brother stole 250 dollars from you

beat his ass, dispute the charge. make sure he doesn't do it again. I have a younger brother and while he doesn't necessarily fear me he knows if he did some thing stupid like this I would kick his ass. I've only ever had to beat his ass a couple times and he knows better now.

>€
>American

go kys retarded shitskin
I've already stated the fact that the money is not really the problem, i have a pretty good job, and if i tell my father he will just bit him ultil he his inconscious and yes i think that is useless