Leaking Nintendo development

>Next level games has been appointed to develop the next Smash Brothers game, Sakurai is not involved, still in a conceptual stage
>Metroid Prime 4 is set to launch alongside the Switch 2
>New RPG from the Labo team this year
>Botw is more like Galaxy 2, more a retelling than a true sequel, lore wise
>Super Smash Bros mobile, A football manager ripoff is being produced by Hal Labs for phones
>Pokemon Scarlet/Violet are going to be delayed

Ball Mixed Reality/AR is the hardware Nintendo is currently focussing on

Attached: 43012E6A-BC91-493D-BB02-A11F7A6B7D77.jpg (590x350, 51.95K)

There's no way they'd give a juggernaut like Smash to a subsidiary, especially because Sakurai has probably groomed a successor himself internally
Believable and I hope so
Too weird for me to really care, cool I guess?
Not a fuckin chance lmao
???
Not a FUCKIN chance lmao

>Ball Mixed Reality/AR is the hardware Nintendo is currently focussing on
Like that makes an iota of sense after the switch success

>No Perfect Dark
I pass.

kill yourself faggot OP

>>Pokemon Scarlet/Violet are going to be delayed
This is NEVER going to happen.
Nintendo would rather literally delay every other game and force the devs to help SV's development rather than delaying it.

lmaoing my ass off

>Next level SHIT
>Smash
Wow, I'm glad I got everything I wanted out of Ultimate.
>Switch 2
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>Galaxy2 for BotW
They would get destroyed for this. People want a new experience, not literally the same game except worse.

SMTV

>Super Smash Bros mobile, A football manager ripoff is being produced by Hal Labs for phones
what

Attached: cover1.jpg (1627x915, 512.57K)

>There's no way they'd give a juggernaut like Smash to a subsidiary, especially because Sakurai has probably groomed a successor himself internally
Smash Bros has been developed by outside companies since its inception. NLG would be the closest to Nintendo the series has been since HAL

You know Bandai developed Smash 4 and Ultimate right?

>"let the federation fart retards handle a already held back series, what could go wrong?"

>Next level SHIT
>Smash
I need quick rundown on Next Level Games. They made based games like Mario Strikers for GameCube.fuck the Switch version but idk why NLG is bad

>Here's your director bro
He also produced Brawl

Attached: Wired_2015E3-0006.jpg (2000x1428, 548.36K)

Not him but: Yeah and they went to Bandai because they wanted a larger fighting game developer to do the games.
Last time they got fucking Game Arts to do Smash and it fucked sucked and was the sole reason why they called in Bandai Namco.

>Last time they got fucking Game Arts to do Smash and it fucked sucked and was the sole reason why they called in Bandai Namco.
Brawl is the most soulful of the series when you think about SE, character selection and design, and mods.

>a Pokemon game getting delayed instead of rushed to meet holiday and merch deadlines
Good joke.

People literally begged Legends to get delayed.
You think they care now?

>not him
I didn’t ask you, did I cheese dick? Do stfu and do not reply to me.

Can't you recognize shitposting when it's so obvious?

The only thing shit around here is you. You triple tranny doublenigger

>the sequel to breath of the wild is in developpement
>random user: it's a retelling not a sequl
I wonder who I'll listen to on that one.